Banana Boys vs Team Downfall 2-0

Togo

lol that's like saying there's no point in prepping anymore we've beat everyone? Downy you're closed af accept your team lasted 12 seconds

We have a 19 w/l ratio while ur team was negative

Obviously no1 is undefeated in preps so they keep prepping to improve

We are on top no1 can compete its boring smashing retards like u over n over just open ur team

Actions>words

We have a 19 w/l ratio while ur team was negative

Obviously no1 is undefeated in preps so they keep prepping to improve

We are on top no1 can compete its boring smashing retards like u over n over just open ur team

Actions>words

You guys lost to munapaat? And td wasn't negative when I was in there idk how many times I gotta say that. Plus you should mini for fun not to be undefeated downy who cares about rs in 2k16 lol

You guys lost to munapaat? And td wasn't negative when I was in there idk how many times I gotta say that. Plus you should mini for fun not to be undefeated downy who cares about rs in 2k16 lol

Yeh we got unlucky and lost 19/1 is still a 19 wl ratio are u cauliflower lmao we beat them easily also why did you leave td if u dont take it srsly you had 20 losses with them dont think ive ever lost 20 minis ever lmfao open ur brown sticky stuff team

Yeh we got unlucky and lost 19/1 is still a 19 wl ratio are u cauliflower lmao we beat them easily also why did you leave td if u dont take it srsly you had 20 losses with them dont think ive ever lost 20 minis ever lmfao open ur brown sticky stuff team

I left td bc he wanted to make it a team not a mini team, guy was trying to go out on midweeks and brown sticky stuff