Banana Boys vs Team Downfall 2-0

Togo

hows exposed? oh yea closed lmfao

Exposed smoked Downfall numerous times and beat every team/mini open, closed with 18-1 record. Downfall is a mini team with a negative record. Mini teams are supposed to be unique lmao, ur team is literally the definition of low tier ass garbage warrers (excluding TBED). Quit piping up its not ur thing, just stfu and stick to sucking my dick cos u 'don't want any beef with any mini team' lmaoo

Exposed smoked Downfall numerous times and beat every team/mini open, closed with 18-1 record. Downfall is a mini team with a negative record. Mini teams are supposed to be unique lmao, ur team is literally the definition of low tier ass garbage warrers (excluding TBED). Quit piping up its not ur thing, just stfu and stick to sucking my dick cos u 'don't want any beef with any mini team' lmaoo

Youre broccolied @lela, Team Downfall is just a collection of above average mini warrers so that we can get action whenever we want to. Within Team Downfall we have 5-7 that could and have competed with the best consistently, Im sorry I cant be fucked to get 1 mini a week and actually accept minis vs people knowing that I dont have my best squad on. If I only minied with the best of Team Downfall on everytime wed have a much stronger w/l ratio, but were not nerds and we dont give a fuck about it. 

Youre broccolied @lela, Team Downfall is just a collection of above average mini warrers so that we can get action whenever we want to. Within Team Downfall we have 5-7 that could and have competed with the best consistently, Im sorry I cant be fucked to get 1 mini a week and actually accept minis vs people knowing that I dont have my best squad on. If I only minied with the best of Team Downfall on everytime wed have a much stronger w/l ratio, but were not nerds and we dont give a fuck about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj9jRIRmWDY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGiRsZ0z8ig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN2GCBndyb0&t=324s

We did 20 minis in 10 days

Then tell ur dumbass leader to stop piping up thinking hes good, btw I like how he sent his dog to respond cos he cant lmaoooo btw td cant beat te l000l

and since td has established all we do is win win win lmfao SB mini threads are littered with td wins.

I laughed

kicked*

and for being a 17 year old broccoli.

Nah you got kicked lol and ty for the laughs everytime I watch your pov

• 4 months later...