Merry Misfits|P2P Friday ft.DMK,ST,Mains

Zee

WvQWuuV.png

A month ago, I had the idea of bringing back an old-school true pure clan into the game, a 1-4 defense clan, wildy based and very active in-game and within our own community. That's exactly what we've been achieving. I've been so proud of my clan peaking at around ~20 almost every single day during our PK events. Most of us came in the Misfits family not knowing each other and a lot of these guys feel like I've known them for ages now. We're very fortunate that a bunch of good guys joined this community. As well I've noticed that our movement have influenced others, who knows maybe one day the pure scene will be what it really was!

Fingers crossed maybe more of yous are willing to join the movement!

If you're interested and want to be part of the wasp pack drop by @ www.Misfits-RS.com :)

cyAgLjw.png

On this beautiful day of December, only 1 day away from Christmas Eve, Misfits decided to have Christmas family feast, so we did and feasted on other clan's banks! We peaked at 26 killer-bees even though a lot of members and ranks were busy with IRL holiday events. It was too bad that not many clans showed up for one last scrap before the holidays! At least we got to encounter DMK and ST!

cyAgLjw.png

Misfits vs DMK

DMK approached us for a fight, we took the initiative to defend, so we want to 26 hill and waited patiently. The red hats approached the hornet's nest from the West side, we quickly did a North West wrap while some other Misfits were still on the hill piling DMK members from the high ground. We did an aggressive move and got right on top of them establishing quick and precised piles dropping DMK members. The fight didn't last too long, we feasted and went ahead to bank what was ours.

cyAgLjw.png

Misfits vs ST

One of our members scouted ST at w18 corp hill, they turned on him not knowing that he was part of the Wasp pack. We quickly showed up and scattered ST all over the area, some teleported and some died.

cyAgLjw.png

Misfits vs DMK+ST+Mains

We were on our way to go RDG when we stumbled on DMK spread north of chaos dwarves. To our suprise, we quickly called a spread and did an aggressive push. The fight took a bit of time, but a lot of them dropped and the map was filled with pures wearing black hats while the floor was filled with red hats. Almost clearing DMK, ST rushed from the south of us. We found ourselves sandwiched so we pulled east through the poisnous spiders and did a movement south, we then quickly came back on the chaos dwarf hill claiming it and clearing ST. At that point mains were ravaging the place and it got messy real quick. We feasted and went back to bank all the loot.

cyAgLjw.png

MEDIA

Mihu's POV

Hamper's POV

D81IDLY.png

T5eKtWC.png

YJlnmBd.png

GiDWICv.png

hl98tC2.png

a3bc0330d0648ed436c4cf400bd3010b.png

e4f483004cd840ee0aaa2cb37724a59e.png

UveVokl.png