Thoughts on Defense Cap worlds?

Kim

Defense Cap Worlds  

324 members have voted

1. 1. What would you consider?

@@Kim make work of this. I mean talk with slushpuppy and let slushpuppy actually bring the harmony back to sharkbrew, instead of being on a party with sharkbrew money. And then if sharkbrew does a attempt then we can see further.

ps: 1-20 def is best, since mithril sucks( 1 bang). If 1-30/39 then all will mass train that def. I just like to see every1 returning alot and getting banged for so many sets.

It should either be 1-25 def or 1-29 def. The reason behind these numbers concerns room for error (e.g. some person receives def xp because they had defence mode on). 

As for the first option, it allows room for those p2p robes. The second option allows room for further defence xp mistakes to occur but limits the model of the pure on a mithril scheme rather than that of addy. 

However, the ideal should be that pures are aiming to have 20 (f2p) or 25 (p2p) defence. The reason for the 25 or 29 def cap is to allow for space for error. 

One may be inclined to have a 30 def cap, but reasons for this most likely stem from being accustomed to how things currently are. Rather, one should be concerned with how things ought to be. Placing the cap at 25 or 29 def will restore warring and clanning dynamics to the way things were. In addition, the relevant difference between a 1 defence pure vs. a 20 defence pure is much more closer and relevant compared to a 1 defence pure vs. a 30 defence pure.

I would prefer 1-25def world as there will be people that either goof on shared/def exp or already have preexisting 25def that I am perfectly okay with. 

Honestly I am torn on the decision. Clan leaderships have clearly shown they are incapable of regulating themselves in regards to non-pure accounts. At the same time, the pvp community doesn't need to be fragmented further than it already has been - not to mention the uproar caused by the mass majority of non-pvp players. 

The blame lies on the leaderships of pure clans. I'm for it, wish it hadn't come to waste product like this, hope it's possible. 

@@Kim

i have 26 pls no :c