Mpc Bracket

RevenantOSRS

Explain what you do with an 1 defense maxed ags account (87 cb), because that type of account doesn't belong in HPC especially when they can't hit 90% of the mains/110s lmfao.

refer to topic http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/29125-new-pure-clan-classification-the-solution-to-mains/

No LPC solely wants to remain LPC forever (being unable to max their accounts) however no LPC wants to move up the HPC scene and insensibly ruin their pure accounts to compete in clan events (25+ defence)..which leads to the introduction of the classification by defence level which would classify any account 1-5 defence as a LPC account  and 30+ defence a HPC account 

tl;dr join a LPC that is willing to accept you AAO,Doom, etc.

refer to topic http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/29125-new-pure-clan-classification-the-solution-to-mains/

No LPC solely wants to remain LPC forever (being unable to max their accounts) however no LPC wants to move up the HPC scene and insensibly ruin their pure accounts to compete in clan events (25+ defence)..which leads to the introduction of the classification by defence level which would classify any account 1-5 defence as a LPC account  and 30+ defence a HPC account 

tl;dr join a LPC that is willing to accept you AAO,Doom, etc.

Unfortunately with the 2 tier system you have the issue where you can have 101 combats in an LPC if we are basing it off defense level as they could have all 99s and 1 defense.

Unfortunately with the 2 tier system you have the issue where you can have 101 combats in an LPC if we are basing it off defense level as they could have all 99s and 1 defense.

In theory clans could level up to 101 using this system but I think you'll see more maxed 60 attack & 75 attack accounts then you would 99. Would be foolish to level up that high at this point being their would be clear disadvantages to it.

I think you would only start to see a surplus of those 101 accounts you speak of if the entire clanning community reverted back to 1-20 defence (As you see with 111 39 defence clanning accounts people would aim for maxed 101 or 106 1 & 20 defence accounts) or when they majority of clans have 60 & 75 attack pures (a 101 has a better chance of attacking if the combat averages 83-88 as a whole

sidenote: feels nice to have a constructive conversation

I have a maxed 60 attack that I would love to use.  It is to high for the current standards of lpc, but to low to actually use in hpc trips.  Splitting the scene into 3 tiers doesn't make any sense because the scene is not growing.  We can't afford to split it up even more with the amount of multi clanners there are. 

Eventually lpc accounts will move up, and that is when I want to become more active.  I was all f2p up until 2016, but I love p2p trips on my level 81.  Thats why I made the account and that is what I am waiting for.  I don't think bringing back mpc is the solution, I think allowing 83 or 88 combat is what it boils down to.  Everyone just has to be ready for this move, and willing which is the toughest part.  If now is not the time, so be it.  

TLDR;  I WANNA P2P ON MY LEVEL 81 COME ON

I disagree w/LPC being 75 due to having them cap a certain Str/Pray/Range level it doesn't really make sense. IMO we should have LPC be 1-5 def any combat and MPC 10-25 any combat

you're saying cb 101 maxed out 1 def pures can be in lpc? makes sense

I have a maxed 60 attack that I would love to use.  It is to high for the current standards of lpc, but to low to actually use in hpc trips.  Splitting the scene into 3 tiers doesn't make any sense because the scene is not growing.  We can't afford to split it up even more with the amount of multi clanners there are. 

Eventually lpc accounts will move up, and that is when I want to become more active.  I was all f2p up until 2016, but I love p2p trips on my level 81.  Thats why I made the account and that is what I am waiting for.  I don't think bringing back mpc is the solution, I think allowing 83 or 88 combat is what it boils down to.  Everyone just has to be ready for this move, and willing which is the toughest part.  If now is not the time, so be it.  

TLDR;  I WANNA P2P ON MY LEVEL 81 COME ON

I have a level 86 almost maxed ags pure, tried going to HPC trips and couldn't hit anyone at CA... MPC scene is the right scene for my account, but for now I'm only viable in LPC trips.

In theory clans could level up to 101 using this system but I think you'll see more maxed 60 attack & 75 attack accounts then you would 99. Would be foolish to level up that high at this point being their would be clear disadvantages to it.

I think you would only start to see a surplus of those 101 accounts you speak of if the entire clanning community reverted back to 1-20 defence (As you see with 111 39 defence clanning accounts people would aim for maxed 101 or 106 1 & 20 defence accounts) or when they majority of clans have 60 & 75 attack pures (a 101 has a better chance of attacking if the combat averages 83-88 as a whole

sidenote: feels nice to have a constructive conversation

A lot of people with 39 defence accounts purposely don't want the community to revert back to 1-20 defense because they don't want to train up new accounts which is one of the biggest things holding back huge changes in the pure community.

I have a level 86 almost maxed ags pure, tried going to HPC trips and couldn't hit anyone at CA... MPC scene is the right scene for my account, but for now I'm only viable in LPC trips.

A lot of people with 39 defence accounts purposely don't want the community to revert back to 1-20 defense because they don't want to train up new accounts which is one of the biggest things holding back huge changes in the pure community.

Which is understandable. However HPC's need to stop the convo about mains then because they are choosing to put themselves at a disadvantage. Pre-eoc 30+ defence was effective vs mains now theres hardly any benefits to it unless u decided at lvl 3 you were going to build a 34 defence account with rune gloves etc.

For the people who enjoy the LPC (1-5) Defence scene all we can do is continuously encourage its growth and shed light on how much better overall it is. In time the majority will follow. We're closer than we were yesterday so I believe we may achieve it in 2017