Redemption Friday P2P Trip - Dominating pull Dominating performance ft. Doom,DMK,SF,AAO & Misfits

Treehugger28

zymls4H.gif

Redemption Midweek Wednesday P2P PK Trip
www.clan-rd.com- ts.clan-rd.com - #Redemption

19 January 2016 - P2P Wednesday
a7ae6d6d840a4cbc7b5975626fa4ca3b.png
ppWIYZF.png
K6A8GUI.png
Videos

@Salso POV

@Treehugger28 POV

@Kingboy POV

ppWIYZF.png

Redemption went out with 40 hotty runescape players ready to kill other runescape players from other runescape clans, that like to pay to play pk on a friday night with their internet friends :). We peaked at 45 at one point but I know it hard to play runescape for 2 hours straight sometimes! We love how all the other MPC/LPC clans came out to fight. No bullbrown sticky stuff flaming/mains or cancer just straight up pking! How fucking fun is that?

RD vs. DMK

My birds told me that DMK was wandering around boneyard looking for some action. We had way more than them so we decided to rush them. We warmed up nice and easy against DMK. As soon as they found we overwelmed them we cleared them and eventually the last of them teleported out.

Thanks for the fight DMK!

RD vs. AAO

AAO was wandering around sperm doing absolutely nothing with 20 people so we couldn't resist to hit them they pretty much instantly teleported away from us. We mentioned to TB & kill a couple of them.

Thanks for the hit aao ;)

RD vs. Doom
We heard that there was a cluster going on at Dwarves. We waited for a clan to crash it and I found out that Doom was trying to crash that fight. So we intercepted then. They were pretty unorganised so we mentioned to catch them in multiple clumps. We pushed them towards the pond @ sperm where they tele'd out or got killed.

Thanks for the fight Doom!

RD vs. SF ft. Misfits
We found out that SF were fighting Misfits at CA. We crashed from Graveyard and as soon as we showed up SF teleported instantly after we killed a couple of them. Misfits that move straight to sperm tried to move back towards us. We found them in clumps in a GAP between the Treelines and push on top of them as soon as they got out of those clumps. We mentioned to beat them up and as soon as they found out they were on the losing hand they teleported out.

Thanks for fights bro's!

RD vs. AAO

AAO was still wandering around the cluster showed above. We quickly rerushed from SPERM, catching them in the biggest CLUMP ever seen at CA. We gwassed the hell out of them and pretty sure they all tele'd or died. Couldn't tell because of the massive EXP drops I was getting.

Thanks for fighting AAO

PDKkHmB.png
KJLPgBr.png
Pictures

mhB6uBv.png

YQstG7U.png
0a3a02c812959b04d77b23029744e320.png

0a3a02c812959b04d77b23029744e320.png
477b9539f7c879eaf1229b1c98e6bed9.png
752a55e78425b83b9a890257ec48d7f6.png

3cee2fc9d22910f7bc3f9ef775dd7209.png
7f06489b91a55be04161a2cd09407dce.png
7c77a7aaa792e46d098a26e7bfcbe938.png

ST+Prestige+ RD

Gratz on your 40 pull only took 3 clans.

You ended with 20 l0l

We really dont care? We do p2p they do f2p they have members that wanna do p2p? They have been pking with us for 2 weeks, we are beating you up and now all of the sudden you are complaining? I dont even really know what ur complaining about? Typical control pker thing to complain about I guess. 120ml 30 pull just look at ur own clan please?

We really dont care? We do p2p they do f2p they have members that wanna do p2p? They have been pking with us for 2 weeks, we are beating you up and now all of the sudden you are complaining? I dont even really know what ur complaining about? Typical control pker thing to complain about I guess. 120ml 30 pull just look at ur own clan please?

This is the only time I will ever agree with Control, you 3 clans teaming up shows you're all too weak to compete on your own. RD, ST, and Prestige all post p2p aftermath claiming clears but when it comes down to where it really matters y'all have to team up lol. Go recruit your own members like everyone else, its not that hard.

Just my opinion

This is the only time I will ever agree with Control, you 3 clans teaming up shows you're all too weak to compete on your own. RD, ST, and Prestige all post p2p aftermath claiming clears but when it comes down to where it really matters y'all have to team up lol. Go recruit your own members like everyone else, its not that hard.

Just my opinion

Literally only 4 prestige members and 1 st member l0l

And you know what they will be there next friday again l0l

If u dont have the correct intel dont use it.

So much salt when a non-masser clan beats masser clans. Just because they are way smarter.