FS in p2p.....

Greuter

At this point... We are not looking for your compliments anymore @ .. You notice this flame topics about fs day in and day out But you show no attempts to end them ... although Seems Whenever Fearless decides to stand up for themselves via status updates instead of justin beiber Topics .. You Think its Ok to "Warn" our members and even give out un justifiable bans... At this point... we dont need or want you compliments... fix the justin beiber and do your job

hey Chris, sounds like you suck off SB mods lol wtf did I just read.

At this point... We are not looking for your compliments anymore @ .. You notice this flame topics about fs day in and day out But you show no attempts to end them ... although Seems Whenever Fearless decides to stand up for themselves via status updates instead of justin beiber Topics .. You Think its Ok to "Warn" our members and even give out un justifiable bans... At this point... we dont need or want you compliments... fix the justin beiber and do your job

Why would I warn a topic about Fs being in a clump lol. Did you feel like it was a Personal Attack?

I don't warn anyone in fs unless it breaks the rules. If you want to dispute any warns, go ahead. There is a dispute button for this exact reason.

Fs were doing work with 25/30 people. Props to them for going out in their non preferred scene.

Thanks for coming out today Fs, why can't people be more appreciative of action.. Lol

iv has some leverage on fs for once and chose to exploit it, pretty easy to understand

ot: so this is why fs made that justin beiber miniwar topic

unlike doom we actually save our mpc accs for when the mpcs go out and not use them in lpc too :P:P:P

It was an lpc trip, you don't see me on my 89 CB maxed 20 def...

Fs ded, MPC accounts won't save you in p2p and tanks won't save you in F2p, join a real clan...

Like DOOM.

It was an lpc trip, you don't see me on my 89 CB maxed 20 def...

Fs ded, MPC accounts won't save you in p2p and tanks won't save you in F2p, join a real clan...

Like DOOM.

ya oh wow great achievement!!!

fs will be here long after zenith closes for the 43rd time i can promise u that ima make sure to quote this waste product for future reference

you're fucking delusional lmfao, you're one of the retards that constantly lock their statuses on the daily, plus you realize that Tannie makes more justin beiber banter topics then anyone in Invictus?  :lol: