Why Fearless Brings Mains

Hassan is back

As I've seen a lot of confusion as to why Fearless is bringing mains I've taken it upon myself to tell you why.

For starters Fearless leadership is multiclanners.

The idea that the pure clanning is slowly moving towards one 1 Pure scene would pretty ensure their closure.

Second Fearless is composed of snipe teams. Most of these players have had their LPC accounts for years and have no intention of leveling, even if Fearless were to move toward 1 Pure Scene they would be faced with many members unwilling to level their accounts. Capping the LPC Scene at 75  Combat is a safe space for Fearless to survive. 

Don't worry though, the more they bring the mains the bigger waste of time it will be for their multiclanners to attend 4 TRIPS EACH WEEKEND (2 LPC 2 HPC)

I think it's funny that Fearless denied splitting the scene in two but brought mains today to sugarcoat potentially losing on their pures. Every weekend clans have fought them in their safe space (6-8) Wild and they still manage to get cocked so I don't get why they are crying about levels? What happened to we'll just drag it to lvl 5 where we have an advantage? What about that edge spawn? Don't be fooled by the excuses made to prevent this scene from growing. Continue leveling your accounts 1-5 defence and allow Fearless to kill themselves. The majority of us just want pure clanning not capped pure clanning.

IF U DONT WANT TO FIGHT A GROWING PURE SCENE FEARLESS END YOUR LPC TRIPS????? OR SET UP FIGHTS WITH SK AND CD LMFAOOOOO

HASSAN OUT

*drops mic*

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic