To all the Fs members that want to stick to pure clanning..

Warface

So, now that Fearless has closed it's doors and is now a main community.. here's a quick message to all the ex-fs members that actually enjoyed pure clanning.

If you were in Fs with your pure and want to continue pure pking now that Fearless has turned into a main clan, applications are open at:

Doom-clan.com

We enjoyed the rivalry while it lasted..

R.I.P Fearless.

Imagine being in a clan where your leaders push you to dedicate hours upon hours to max out a pure with 40 attack and 1 prayer, just to be degraded and belittled when those same leaders tell you to multi log on a scummy half-assed main.

@FS members, you don't have to put up with dog brown sticky stuff leadership. Your pures are more than welcome here at Doom.

Join a real pure clan today!

poor banter x1

How is it banter when it's really the truth though?

This is just a message to all the ex-fs members that don't want to pursue pking as mains since Fearless decided to become a main clan and will now be competing with other main clans lmfao..

How is it banter when it's really the truth though?

This is just a message to all the ex-fs members that don't want to pursue pking as mains since Fearless decided to become a main clan and will now be competing with other main clans lmfao..

I don't see an announcement, still poor banter x1  until then

Imagine being in a clan where your leaders push you to dedicate hours upon hours to max out a pure with 40 attack and 1 prayer, just to be degraded and belittled when those same leaders tell you to multi log on a scummy half-assed main.

@FS members, you don't have to put up with dog waste product leadership. Your pures are more than welcome here at Doom.

Join a real pure clan today!

u callin' my tank a scummy half-assed main??

dome was down opts and losing for over 4hrs but they still think they won lol literally lmfao rn

you and I both know that after you've visited the doctor tomorrow with ur parents your mindset will be normal again and you won't be as brainwashed by ur leaders anymore as you are now LOL.

so, after you're back from your appointment, visit our forums: doom-clan.com

you and I both know that after you've visited the doctor tomorrow with ur parents your mindset will be normal again and you won't be as brainwashed by ur leaders anymore as you are now LOL.

so, after you're back from your appointment, visit our forums: doom-clan.com

why would i join a clan i just killed

i think you should see that doctor mate lmfao