Misfits vs AAO & DMK | P2P Mini

Zee

CSSovkQ.gif

We basically had a P2P Mini vs AAO and DMK and came out victorious 2-1 for both mini fights! We're pretty new at this and I've been seeing a lot of progress within our minis, keep up the good work Misfits! 

Thanks for the hornets that came out

Thanks AAO and DMK for action

cyAgLjw.png

Misfits vs AAO

cyAgLjw.png

Misfits vs DMK

Okay, cute reply.

Which 98's?

Look at our memberlist, then speak.

Could of taken the cb 100's ?

And yes they are 1 defence  ;)

Thanks for the fights.

Which 98's? X Ariborne (is he even misfits? checked your memberlist like you suggested)

But you wont get any mini's with us bringing 100s, it doesnt matter that SB says maxed 1 def is still lpc theres usually an invisible combat cap that is respected. no one brings accounts like that to lpc mini's lol

Nevertheless thanks for the fight, win or lose mini's are always fun

Okay, cute reply.

Which 98's?

Look at our memberlist, then speak.

Could of taken the cb 100's ?

And yes they are 1 defence  ;)

Thanks for the fights.

Lmfao you just confirmed you brought a 98 invite to beat us. Cute

Lmfao you just confirmed you brought a 98 invite to beat us. Cute

And where did I confirm that?

Stop being such a cocky bitch.

Don't worry we'll have more mini's in the future and next time  I'll be around aswell

Little suggestion: Just don't comment on win topics of us giving that type of attitude, try to actually win for yourself and post your win topics on us in SB.

By doing it this way you will look less foolish  ;).

Which 98's? X Ariborne (is he even misfits? checked your memberlist like you suggested)

But you wont get any mini's with us bringing 100s, it doesnt matter that SB says maxed 1 def is still lpc theres usually an invisible combat cap that is respected. no one brings accounts like that to lpc mini's lol

Nevertheless thanks for the fight, win or lose mini's are always fun

I wasnt there when the prep was set up.

I'm quite sure we didnt bring that guy with us.

And if we did (which I do not confirm) it still was a 1-4 defence account and not a main (45+Def) like the accounts we have spotted and vidded in the wilderness.

We don't complain about that on your aftermath topics either now do we? ...  ;)

U accepted the fight which was set up so you are the one to blame.

Keep this scene clean, keep being respectfull and keep giving fights.

Looking forward to the next prep!  :)

If u want to chat I'm always willing to join your IRC - SB's TS because we never properly got introduced to eachother.

And if we did (which I do not confirm) it still was a 1-4 defence account and not a main (45+Def) like the accounts we have spotted and vidded in the wilderness.

If u want to chat I'm always willing to join your IRC - SB's TS because we never properly got introduced to eachother.

^ the man has spoken

You badly wanted to win against us lmao, bringing 98s when we had 75s.

A level 98 with 1 defense is more pure than your 85s with 10 def. As we claim to be a 1 def clan only with no combat bracket since we opened you should know this. We'll keep bringing 100s with 1 def because this is the pure scene and they're pures.

It's weird that you guys are so butthurt from a mini only allowing your staff to mini when we had 3 applicants on our side.

At the end of the day this is a mini and nobody gives a fuck, let's prep and this time please don't cancel the prep during mass ty

Exactly you weren't there, there was another 80-something and the 98 was still brought instead. As I said, just because you're 1 def and SB classifies it as lpc doesnt mean its acceptable, no one brings those kind of accounts and you out of no where think its ok?

You guys can't complain about our W's because there's nothing to complain about, we do everything fairly.

I'm not here making excuses about the L, I do minis because i find them fun win or lose so i wasn't going to turn it down on the spot but i'm just saying if you try bringing those accounts against us again you most likely won't get a fight.