[Annoucement]A Warning to You All

Tannie

9i97GP8.png

I would like to inform our community, that the from ranks from Fearless had a meeting involving our teamspeak being leaked by a rival clan.

In a unanimous vote, most ranks present voted to punish them for their actions. You do not leak our ts and think you can get away with it. :) [Honestly it was just an excuse :P ]

The next agreement was that, we will not hit any other clans who are innocent & that we'll drop them once our victim end their trip. 

This here, will happen, every time a clan actually thought. Be it DDOSing/Hacking/Leaking Teamspeak/Leaderboards.

Every ranks has agreed to do this. We're not afraid to fight using our pures.

Even when we get walk down to lvl 4, we will still continue returning on pures.

But when you fuck up. This is what happens.

-Fought doom down 15 all the time with pures

-Fought every single other clans with pures, we lose some, we win some

-Open up for preps either LPC cap 75 or MPC cap 92

This is warning to all of you; don't fuck with us.

Our penalty system is going to be officially as of now. Think twice, or maybe thrice before you try to be funny.

At the end of the day. When a clan fuck'ed up, we ain't gonna sit here and cry like babies on a community website. We will take action in our own hands and punish those with the ways of rag. We never planned on writing a weekend topic when we proceed out to rag. 

Some of you might argue that we should actually  go recruit/pull the twice amount of pures instead of bringing rags.

That would be true if we were to compete, but we ain't here to compete. We're here to Punish. There's a huge difference.

xoxo. :wub: 

When doom thinks they are number 1 but absolutely HAS to share it to the entire world via status updates everyday that you "de-throned fs" ... then roll out the drama queen Excuses for 3 weeks straight like fake #1 whiners of sb .... Theres no meme for that...

https://i.gyazo.com/47d9384ee77c8......link is broken like your clan Gz fs

Straight to the doctor u go, lol.

Doom just closed Fs this saturday, we all saw what happened. It's over, Doom won.

all i saw was doom doing laps around graves for 4+ hours trying to prove a point that aint my definition of victory nigga

Bro get off your 15 year old ass and start acting mature ffs, dont think you run brown sticky stuff, you probably have punds of ffat hanging on your body, eating chips left and right while clicking the mouse growing a double chin

srsly be a bit more mature and start doing things in your life

nice laps around graves doom looks like your clan barely holding on...dooms awkward ts during the whole trip was worth every gp and laughs we shared Gz fs

Get outta here man, the pure community doesn't want main clans trying to get involed with us lmfao