Doom presents: 80 Pures vs 80 Mains - Pure Community slaughters the Main Community

Warface

they were 3v1ing you all today even if they did have mains loool

80 pures vs 40 mains and 40 pures with 3 clans in different ts ur dumb as fuck vt and sk both brown sticky stuff I could close you with my eyes closed

You son, are a broccoli. Is this FS new excuse to bring mains? 

Tannie: Clack, listen, they 3v1 us, we will bring mains, clack, this is our new excuse to bring them clack clack.

Deviants: Yes supreme leader, we're your slaves and will obey.

Tannie: Clack, yes you better or you get kicked clack clack.

Go back to cutting cats up and eating them with your noodles you ugly fucker.

Bring them again next week, we starved you of action today and I made like 5m, will be the same next week till your members leave.

@@Tannie @

Hate to break it to you but I'm a mute.

Clack @@Lacson Clack

wow 4 clans and they only peaked at 80 pures

1 clan peaked @ 100

1. Who ever that is in your avatar is fit as fuck

2. You didn't starve us of action today at all, you sat in singles and got fire blasted the fuck out. When you stepped into multi, you got slammed by 120 pures.

3. Only 1 other clan was in our cape.

4. Iv had there own cape.

5. Whats your plan next weekend? giving us more rune and losing more members for being bored?

You say you love ragging, fair enough, but do your members? how long will they stick around for? how long will EOP last before they get bored?

1. Emma Watson

2. We weren't out to compete as made in our previous post. We could care less about sitting in actions or not. We were out to rag doom and starve them of any action possible. Tell me exactly what did doom do except fireblasting mains in singles. Nothing, You guys could have fought IV matched. have a fun cluster with aao envy sf. But no. Doom fucked up. Entire scene gets starved. Rip. 

3. -

4. -

5. We proved our point today in the post below. @@Trajan knows his stuff.

We recruit our members based on the rag community. The rag community is strong and doesn't break :/

Do you honestly think just because we have ranks in EOP, EOP is carrying us? Maybe in some ways but look again. What happened to 'HPC trip starts in 10mins, they're gonna drop like 20 eop kids' We drop like maybe 3-4.

Trying to coordinate 3 clans to team on 2 will just lead to a 3v2 with the 2 clans that bring mains fighting on the same side to try to beat the teaming. If CD is being a problem, which with their past record is not a surprise, then hopefully they get their comeuppance. On this trip Fs had a rune pull that matched or exceeded most clans pure pull, they were clearly the bigger issue and needed to be dealt with. If you wanna suck their armored dick, fine, but don't cry about it when they get what they deserve for trying to pull a dumb stunt like this.

1. Emma Watson

2. We weren't out to compete as made in our previous post. We could care less about sitting in actions or not. We were out to rag doom and starve them of any action possible. Tell me exactly what did doom do except fireblasting mains in singles. Nothing, You guys could have fought IV matched. have a fun cluster with aao envy sf. But no. Doom fucked up. Entire scene gets starved. Rip. 

3. -

4. -

5. We proved our point today in the post below. @@Trajan knows his stuff.

We recruit our members based on the rag community. The rag community is strong and doesn't break :/

Do you honestly think just because we have ranks in EOP, EOP is carrying us? Maybe in some ways but look again. What happened to 'HPC trip starts in 10mins, they're gonna drop like 20 eop kids' We drop like maybe 3-4.

rog rout

? i thought i was the one starving you guys of action. how come its the other way round.

u confused m8, u had 3 clans in 1 cape. no action entire sat/sun. except for fighting mains. lol. lol. lol.

There were 2 clans in dooms cape, and we had plenty of action ty :) but if u want 3 clans in 1 cape we can do that too cx gl 150 pures next weekend.

? i thought i was the one starving you guys of action. how come its the other way round. 

u confused m8, u had 3 clans in 1 cape. no action entire sat/sun. except for fighting mains. lol. lol. lol.

we got mad rune lootz was great monies like 1m a hr from u guys tytyty. Side note what happened to ur irl pic tranny

Nope but i dont see Doom/IV/SF hitting CD? they bring mains to the scene too...

As i previously said I have to disagree, CD brings mains and clans dont team on them FS is just getting 3v1d because all 3 clans dont like them.

did u miss the part where 160 pures smacked main clan cd a couple of months ago? if u dont like cd u shouldnt like fs either 

shall we leak ur ts again l0000l

why are you piping up applicant did you not learn from this weekend jst give us another excuse

did u miss the part where 160 pures smacked main clan cd a couple of months ago? if u dont like cd u shouldnt like fs either 

8 clans in 1 team cape just to keep up with cd it wasnt much of a smacking

PREP US 1DEF/ 75CB CAP/ 3 Exceptions/ 2:00 Est Pick a date@Doom or just simmer down and take your punishment for leaving Sb and flaming Before the mains even started Cheers When you decline the "lower" tier clan dont whine when you dont believe yourselves to be #1

>> LOL tannie " u confused m8, u had 3 clans in 1 cape. no action entire sat/sun. except for fighting mains. lol. lol. lol.