Thoughts on closing HPC scene into main clan?

JoJo

Thoughts on closing the whole HPC scene into each other and creating one main clan?

Would it work? Would it be successful? Would it be an utter fail? Would you join?

Post your thoughts on this theoretical idea. (Obviously this isn't very serious but i'm curious to see what people think)

Way too much personal differences between individuals, would be cancer talk about who's old hpc was better etc so nah don't think it would work, as a main clan you need a strong tight knit community.

If you're looking for a main clan, join Ruin. <3

Wouldn't work but would be hella fun. We would fucking suck at a lot of stuff but would have numbers for sure

This however after awhile one could assume that you'd figure out the mechanics of main clanning and begin to do well quality wise. But agreed with the numbers statement if clans actually pushed for it. It's an interesting thought. 

Not going to lie, the diversity of how pure clans fight, compared to how mains fight, would make it a bit awkward at first for us Pure Clans to adapt to the style, but I feel that this would actually be a pretty effective idea. We have a lot of extremely experienced members who have actually past through Zerk Clans or Main Clans in the past who would facilitate the switch as well.

The only major problem I see is that a lot of people in the community simply don't get along with each other. This would bring quite a few internal problems which would lead to the collapse of the clan.

Not going to lie, the diversity of how pure clans fight, compared to how mains fight, would make it a bit awkward at first for us Pure Clans to adapt to the style, but I feel that this would actually be a pretty effective idea. We have a lot of extremely experienced members who have actually past through Zerk Clans or Main Clans in the past who would facilitate the switch as well.

The only major problem I see is that a lot of people in the community simply don't get along with each other. This would bring quite a few internal problems which would lead to the collapse of the clan.

If we did open as a main clan i'd just put my head down & work like any other clan I've been in and if anyone wants to be childish they'll just be kicked.

We will definitely have the numbers to shake the scene but we'll have to work on quality. Having said that after a few months with experience and working on quality we'll slot right in and if we manage to maintain high numbers who knows we might be top 3. 

If we did open as a main clan i'd just put my head down & work like any other clan I've been in and if anyone wants to be childish they'll just be kicked.

We will definitely have the numbers to shake the scene but we'll have to work on quality. Having said that after a few months with experience and working on quality we'll slot right in and if we manage to maintain high numbers who knows we might be top 3. 

this ^

i'd imagine you'd be significantly more helpful if you used a mic

Also on the topic of personality clashes: While there probably would be a handful of people who wouldn't be able to get over their petty beef, i think the majority of it would die down once those people are in and fighting for the same clan. 

A bigger problem would probably be figuring out a rank structure that would suit everyone.