Thoughts on closing HPC scene into main clan?

JoJo

Also on the topic of personality clashes: While there probably would be a handful of people who wouldn't be able to get over their petty beef, i think the majority of it would die down once those people are in and fighting for the same clan. 

A bigger problem would probably be figuring out a rank structure that would suit everyone. 

If anyone legit is mad enough to not be in a clan with another person over Runescape beef in 2017 to have some fun, I don't think they would be wanted in the clan anyway

How about we all go 1-20 again & stop being bundle of twigsgots & bringing mains every trip, that'd be great

1-4

1-20 thats just how you start the cycle all over again, butthurt kids will bring mains and push for 30+def because 20deffers already sit in the high 90s range anyways

fuck it farmer lets do it. retards have to set aside their differences (eop foe and fi) and go hard for one cause and just rail the entire main scene

This is kinda of the idea. It's something new and i think if everyone actually pushed for it and was on board for it it'd would work but there would have to be a lot of cooperation. 

EoP stands for you clan hop and nobody really likes you you're just a +1 :DDDD

Considering the fact that I attended zero events in EoPiss while I was there, I'll have to disagree with you on that haahhahaha

Remember how emotional you got when i left lmfao