Thoughts on closing HPC scene into main clan?

JoJo

Considering the fact that I attended zero events in EoPiss while I was there, I'll have to disagree with you on that haahhahaha

Remember how emotional you got when i left lmfao

we were glad you didn't attend any events, We all remember the 20v20 p2p mini u got clapped every single round cause you're low tier quality that's why you're in dead green clan :D

and truly nobody cares for no quality rs player and that is u :D

we were glad you didn't attend any events, We all remember the 20v20 p2p mini u got clapped every single round cause you're low tier quality that's why you're in dead green clan :D

and truly nobody cares for no quality rs player and that is u :D

Lol what, you must have me confused with yourself or one of your other low tier quality members, I created Clan Wars bundle of twigsgot, lmfao. Know your place you greasy Mexican

Ok Mexicano, while u try & think of another hilarious insult for ur boyfriends to see on a runescape clan site, I'm gonna go ahead & get some head from your dads lol

Would be better to all go zerks/rps/tanks - then transition to main scene :]

Ideally yeah but there a literally no clans in that scene anymore.  Rev was the last and they went main a few months back.

On topic:  It looks like people are actually interested.(hpc is dying)  On the topic of beef, just kick the retards that start it.  

Ideally yeah but there a literally no clans in that scene anymore.  Rev was the last and they went main a few months back.

On topic:  It looks like people are actually interested.(hpc is dying)  On the topic of beef, just kick the retards that start it.  

This ^ thought the zerk scene died so no point however on the topic of inner clan beef and ego's just kick the retards that cant adapt it's as simple as that, fighting for the same clan will make most of the beef blow over anyways. 

Seems like a lot of people are interested in this and think it's a good idea, kind of interesting. 

without being sarcastic or anything, i think eop has a shot in the main scene. Clans like sv struggle to pull 40 mains and you guys casually have 30 mains at ur trip at all time.

This really isnt the point of the topic. Im asking if you think a main clan could ever form out of the HPC community that would actually be successful. It wouldn't just be EoP, it'd be all of HPC.