AAO VS DMK P2P MINI 2-0

Milzan

funny how people need 90s and to team to beat us and then still try bragging about it. you guys never stopped talking waste product from the moment we got there acting like SF, sad tbh lmao

anyways thanks for the mini i guess and for all the loot yesterday, was ez.

funny how people need 90s and to team to beat us and then still try bragging about it. you guys never stopped talking waste product from the moment we got there acting like SF, sad tbh lmao

anyways thanks for the mini i guess, thanks for all the loot yesterday.

idont care what lvls u bring dont fucking waste my time again, i changed account to lvl 78 after or something , ty for mini but dont waste my time.

Think DMK is a little upset. People flamed cause you cried about 1 level 90. You said "we'll bring a 103 then" and we said sure, you still didn't. Then you cried after r1 so I gave him a MPC account to go on and then your excuse was "Lmfao need gmaul" "Lmfao need team invites" the team members are also in aao, aka me what's your issue buddy? 2 guys in game over means the mini is a game over mini? Lmfao?

Think DMK is a little upset. People flamed cause you cried about 1 level 90. You said "we'll bring a 103 then" and we said sure, you still didn't. Then you cried after r1 so I gave him a MPC account to go on and then your excuse was "Lmfao need gmaul" "Lmfao need team invites" the team members are also in aao, aka me what's your issue buddy? 2 guys in game over means the mini is a game over mini? Lmfao?

can confirm