Massacre Vs Terminal Prep 2-0

Leen

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confirmed that you are extremely upset 'badboylondon' l0l

that was my name in 06-09 you got a problem with that? And no I'm not upset I'm laughing so hard irl that you missed the biggest prep in your rs career for a pserver prep lol!

that was my name in 06-09 you got a problem with that? And no I'm not upset I'm laughing so hard irl that you missed the biggest prep in your rs career for a pserver prep lol!

I'm a clan friend but ok, I know preps are a huge part of your life 'badboylondon' but that doesn't mean it's the same for everyone else

I'm a clan friend but ok, I know preps are a huge part of your life 'badboylondon' but that doesn't mean it's the same for everyone else

Thanks for mentioning my old name over and over again who achieved more with Fi in 06-09 than you will in your entire rs career lmfao

What an achievement badboylondon! I bet your parents are super proud!

lmao all you got is saying my old name over and over again bc you haven't got anything else to say looks like you're broken haha! Back to justin beiber server clanning for you kiddo

lmao all you got is saying my old name over and over again bc you haven't got anything else to say looks like you're broken haha! Back to justin beiber server clanning for you kiddo

Woah! calm down 'badboylondon'! You are a bad boy from london who achieved so much in fatality from 06-09 on Runescape!

Leave my farmer @ alone & re-open massacre on rs07 so it can get closed again , you're a bigger broccoli then @@Tannie lmfao.

You got bullied into hiding your name on a runescape fan site in 2017 l0l, honestly says everything that needs to be said about you

Woah! calm down 'badboylondon'! You are a bad boy from london who achieved so much in Fatality from 06-09 on Runescape!

You sound so justin beiber keep giving my old name more fame bc it's more known than your clans lmao btw since you have editor rank you can edit FS gettting bullied by Doom today into the history books ty

You sound so justin beiber keep giving my old name more fame bc it's more known than your clans lmao btw since you have editor rank you can edit FS gettting bullied by Doom today into the history books ty

Dude I know badboylondon is famous for all of the achievements he had in Fatality on Runescape from 06-09! Stop telling me!

You are a bad boy from london who achieved a lot on Runescape, we have established this now