Massacre Vs Terminal Prep 2-0

Leen

Dude I know badboylondon is famous for all of the achievements he had in Fatality on Runescape from 06-09! Stop telling me!

You are a bad boy from london who achieved a lot on Runescape, we have established this now

Yeah now go edit todays big event that Fs got bullied by Doom in the biggest prep of the year ty

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah now go edit todays big event that Fs got bullied by Doom in the biggest prep of the year ty

Can I edit a page for badboylondon for being a bad boy from London who achieved alot on Runescape from 06-09??

your clan got killed , said enough.. please re-open MA so it can get closed in 2 weeks again.

Wait did you actually get bullied into hiding your name on a runescape fan site in 2017? 

Can I edit a page for badboylondon for being a bad boy from London who achieved alot on Runescape from 06-09??

sure go ahead since you're the one who mentioned my old name first and now can't stop saying it because it was the best name ever to ever exist in the whole universe 

p.s.

you sound so justin beiber btw your clan really closed in 2 weeks in osrs?l0000000000l no wonder you got bullied to pserver god bless child

sure go ahead since you're the one who mentioned my old name first and now can't stop saying it because it was the best name ever to ever exist in the whole universe 

p.s.

you sound so justin beiber btw your clan really closed in 2 weeks in osrs?l0000000000l no wonder you got bullied to pserver god bless child

Yes I am the justin beiber one 'bad boy london' who achieved so much on Runescape in 06-09

Yes I am the justin beiber one 'bad boy london' who achieved so much on Runescape in 06-09

keep mentioning my name dog lmfao since you have nothing else to say back to me in all your 10+ replies looks like I win again back to justin beiber server clanning for you kiddo

keep mentioning my name dog lmfao since you have nothing else to say back to me in all your 10+ replies looks like I win again back to justin beiber server clanning for you kiddo

thanks for getting my topic on most replied topics today lmao that's all I needed, you actually got mad enough to not realise, was very ez ty

imagine being a bad boy from london who achieved so much on Runescape from the years 2006-2009!

imagine talking about a name made up by a 11-12 year old about 10 years ago justin beiber.

but really tho you probably have the record for the fastest clan closing in runescape lol.

imagine talking about a name made up by a 11-12 year old about 10 years ago justin beiber.

but really tho you probably have the record for the fastest clan closing in runescape lol.

Stop being so modest, you were a bad boy from London who achieved so much on Runescape from 06-09 for fuck sake!

Stop being so modest, you were a bad boy from London who achieved so much on Runescape from 06-09 for fuck sake!

nothing wrong with that lol but atleast im not in a clan that closed in 2 weeks lmfao 

nothing wrong with that lol but atleast im not in a clan that closed in 2 weeks lmfao 

Listen, you are the baddest boy from London who achieved massive success on Runescape during the years of 06-09, nothing I say can change that.

Listen, you are the baddest boy from London who achieved massive success on Runescape during the years of 06-09, nothing I say can change that.

ok cool lmfao open again in osrs please I wanna see you last for more than 2 weeks  

You are a bad boy from london who achieved much success on Runescape

you're a nobody called leen who opened and closed a clan on osrs in 2 weeks and got bullied to pserver yep i'd rather be badboylondon lol!!!

you're a nobody called leen who opened and closed a clan on osrs in 2 weeks and got bullied to pserver yep i'd rather be badboylondon lol!!!

Your name is bad boy london who achieved so huge success on runescape from 06-09

Your name is bad boy london who achieved so huge success on runescape from 06-09

'My first Lpc trip in like a month, safe to say Fearless is still breaking Doom - 21st January'

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo

'My first Lpc trip in like a month, safe to say Fearless is still breaking Doom - 21st January'

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo

You are simply the baddest boy from London who achieved the most success possible on Runescape from 2006 to 2009

You are such a bad boy from london! massive success achieved on Runescape from 06-09 and 4000 posts on an rs fan site, what a bad man!!

you have editor rank lmfao the fact that you actually applied for it makes it even worse lmfao 

2 weeks wuu2 at least it was longer than the doom prep vs fs lmfao 

just give up you've said the same thing over 20 times that is considered spam @shadows