Massacre Vs Terminal Prep 2-0

Leen

you have editor rank lmfao the fact that you actually applied for it makes it even worse lmfao 

2 weeks wuu2 at least it was longer than the doom prep vs fs lmfao 

just give up you've said the same thing over 20 times that is considered spam @shadows 

That doesn't change the fact that you are a bad boy from London who achieved huge success on Runescape between the years of 2006 to 2009 though?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn't change the fact that you are a bad boy from London who achieved huge success on Runescape between the years of 2006 to 2009 though?

still spamming the same brown sticky stuff lmfao you're broken @ deal with this please he's trying to bump his dead pserver clan topic spamming the same thing over and over agian

You are a bad boy from London who has 4000 posts on a Runescape fan site, stop changing the subject please

@ @ this is also personal insult he's insulting my name over and over again with the same spam(20+ times) to bump his topic  I've not insulted him in any personal way, only just his clan that closed in 2 weeks that now competes in a dead pserver and todays prep against doom bc he's in Fs

'My first Lpc trip in like a month, safe to say Fearless is still breaking Doom - 21st January'

I get that you are a bad boy from London who achieved insane success on Runescape from the year 2006 to the end of 2009 and have 4000 posts on a Runescape fan site within a year.

Keep repeating the same irrelevant stuff buddy it will really make your clan last for more than 2 weeks 

doom smashed fearless but Blue you need to stop, kinda embarrassing yourself. we got the easy win today lol

stop what lol he was talking constant waste product about doom 1-2 months ago now he skipped the biggest prep in fs history against doom for a pserver prep lmao this guy can't back up his brown sticky stuff talk deserves to get bullied

Think we're going to grind our asses off just to have some dumb f2p action against brown sticky stuffters like you with 39 def and a bunch of mains?

I'm sure we can arrange a mini though if u really want lmao

I'm in aao aswell so you won't need to fight 39 def 

oi watch out obs his rsn is badboylondon , obv baddaman

lmfao justin beiber lord is back where you been bro missed you 

AAO lmfao i'm gonna stop talking here, even in the lowest tier scene they could never be a topdog

yeah bro the clan that went 16-0 and unbeaten for almost 5 months in the beginning of last year, the number of wins would've been more but clans wouldn't prep us after 2 months of dominance lmfao only reason we lost the quality after was bc we lost core members to hazard and imperial openings during the same period plus some people quit the game not to mention we were the last clear dominant clan in the mpc bracket in terms of winning streak and unbeaten period.

But then what would you know of quality when you were in a clan that opened and closed in 2 weeks and got bullied to pserver lmfao case closed.

yeah bro the clan that went 16-0 and unbeaten for almost 5 months in the beginning of last year, the number of wins would've been more but clans wouldn't prep us after 2 months of dominance lmfao only reason we lost the quality after was bc we lost core members to hazard and imperial openings during the same period plus some people quit the game not to mention we were the last clear dominant clan in the mpc bracket in terms of winning streak and unbeaten period.

But then what would you know of quality when you were in a clan that opened and closed in 2 weeks and got bullied to pserver lmfao case closed.

U think aao is / was ever relevant lmao im done

Imperial sucked ass so idk what quality members ur on about