Rage vs Supremacy F2P Prep 3-0

pam

Guest eOp sharpshooter

Mustafa honestly can care less. Tired of seeing this account harass him

well get comfortable because that account is breaking 0 rules. harrassing someone is allowed as long as no rules are broken. deal with it.

Yeahs?

https://youtu.be/qVzoqJ8YNaQ

https://youtu.be/UoJumRjyVRU

Je7eQcI.png

Ty for being easy lmfao

Main clans get no action. Go ask cp di rot fools I'm sure they can give you the main action you so desperately beg for. Im still confused on the last picture though are you making a point that you bring mains and the pure scene is cleansing you or is that the picture you use to keep your bored members around a little longer. Lmfao

prep us and prove it pussy.

Until then stfu and kiss my sig scared cunt lmfao.

Kiss your Sig from a site that eop has the most fake accounts and members on? You won a biased award no one even cares about. We all know foe should have won that award so congrats on your fake graphics. Eopiss hasn't been good since i can even remember but what I do remember is you closing twice in one week and taking 5+ years to win a fullout and you not having a jcup but your rivals do. Ouch......

Main clans get no action. Go ask cp di rot fools I'm sure they can give you the main action you so desperately beg for. Im still confused on the last picture though are you making a point that you bring mains and the pure scene is cleansing you or is that the picture you use to keep your bored members around a little longer. Lmfao

stfu l0l you just cant compete