Eruption Of Pures Saturday: The Golden Era

icy

Eop is brown sticky stuff. How does it feel to have one full out win in 8years. Or wait how does it feel to know your rivals have jcups and you dont. Oh waaaaait what about that time you closed twice in one week bc you fucking suck..... now you bring 20 mains and still can't compete.

@@Kim @@slushpuppy @@Braden how come this isnt moved to the main section yet. What happen to "fixing" the pure scene

Eop is waste product. How does it feel to have one full out win in 8years. Or wait how does it feel to know your rivals have jcups and you dont. Oh waaaaait what about that time you closed twice in one week bc you fucking suck..... now you bring 20 mains and still can't compete.

@@Kim @@slushpuppy @@Braden how come this isnt moved to the main section yet. What happen to "fixing" the pure scene

!loc on rage's jcup? ye didnt think so

!loc on rage's jcup? ye didnt think so

Here is a picture from your own topic . Teles and mains LMFAO AND YOU CALL YOURSELF #1?????????

@@Kim @@slushpuppy hello??

gXv9da8.png

Rage has been open a year eop 8-10 but you still claim #1 with a 4-22 prep record and no jcups LMAO.

3v1 us. Yall begging for action is so funny.

Eop is waste product. How does it feel to have one full out win in 8years. Or wait how does it feel to know your rivals have jcups and you dont. Oh waaaaait what about that time you closed twice in one week bc you fucking suck..... now you bring 20 mains and still can't compete.

Instead of quoting them in some desperate attempt to get the topic moved, read up in regards to how disputes work on the site rather than making yourself look like a bigger fool.

Instead of quoting them in some desperate attempt to get the topic moved, read up in regards to how disputes work on the site rather than making yourself look like a bigger fool.

Mfw someone defends this piss poor excuse of a main clan. LMAO

you just got your clan killed m8

You've been saying this for how many weeks. First it was fi then rage then soup now rage again? When will you actually do what you say you will? Is this why you bring so many mains does rage frighten you?

Got this lil guy sweatin needing more mains next weekend!

Very good post, if only people like @@Duval had brains.

LMAO. Mfw a tomato trys to call some one else a tomato. :facepalm:

You've been saying this for how many weeks. First it was fi then rage then soup now rage again? When will you actually do what you say you will? Is this why you bring so many mains does rage frighten you?

Keep crying for me pizza face

We forced you to team on us, forced you to make an irc channel with 3 other clans just to kill eop and that lasted 1 trip and after that your pull dropped by 15, supremacys pull dropped by 10 and Fatality is still waste product. You didn't even try to team on us last saturday because you know what would've happened here's the gif of 3 clans failing to kill eop

Close your eyes bundle of twigs this is reality

There's no rune in this pic but ye keep using the main excuses i'm sure your members love that excuse!!

vnDfteB.gif

Here is a picture from your own topic . Teles and mains LMFAO AND YOU CALL YOURSELF #1?????????

@@Kim @@slushpuppy hello??

gXv9da8.png

Rage has been open a year eop 8-10 but you still claim #1 with a 4-22 prep record and no jcups LMAO.

3v1 us. Yall begging for action is so funny.

Mfw someone defends this piss poor excuse of a main clan. LMAO

In my very unbiased opinion, you seem very salty. 

I can only assume that EOP has put your clan in dirt lol

edit: I imagine that while im writing this, youre probably running from EOP in P2P.

edit: I imagine that while im writing this, youre probably running from EOP in P2P.

Wrong, Rage, Supremacy, Apex, Fatality and CP all cancelled today and used the excuse 'super bowl' loooooool

Mfw @@17_ has to get on 5 sb accounts to stand up to me. Pipe down broccoli your clan is dog waste