Eruption Of Pures Saturday: The Golden Era

icy

LOL MFW u think @ is 17 u never fail to amuse me pizza face

Pizza face? I haven't had acne my entire life and if you're trying to talk about my job I had when I was EIGHTEEN which would be almost 10 years ago then you need to sit down and find a WAY better flame. Eopiss is trash can main clan just get over it YOU FUCKING SUCK

Pizza face? I haven't had acne my entire life and if you're trying to talk about my job I had when I was EIGHTEEN which would be almost 10 years ago then you need to sit down and find a WAY better flame. Eopiss is trash can main clan just get over it YOU FUCKING SUCK

hey, calm down.. i know losing sucks, but in the end its only a game :)

EOP pulls 70+ regularly and even as much as 100 on some days.

Theyre undoubtedly #1 in both servers and have constant action every day.

Rage pulls sub 30 and loses preps to FI, now which clan is more likely to close lmfao?

Eopissv48(in a 10 year span?) 2-22 prep record pulls 100 due to 60 mains every trip has 1/6 full out record and doesn't have a jcup and also closed twice in one week. Ouch.

Eopissv48(in a 10 year span?) 2-22 prep record pulls 100 due to 60 mains every trip has 1/6 full out record and doesn't have a jcup and also closed twice in one week. Ouch.

show me those 60 mains you dumb fuck lmfao, you can find 10 at best 

keep losing while eop keeps winning

btw rage has never won a prep vs eop LOL

someone who has closed and re-opened chaotic literally 100 times is talking about closing, mmmkayy rofl

someone who has closed and re-opened chaotic literally 100 times is talking about closing, mmmkayy rofl

don't argue with him, stooping to a retards level never accomplishes anything.

10? You forgot to add a 0 to the end of that. 85% of your pull is mains you're so brain washed that you believe what your ears hear and not what your eyes see. If I confused you with that then yes you are a dumb ass.

P.s eop keeps winning? Your Saturday vid was 2 mins long with no action. You get no preps and your mid week's are horrible. Idk about you but rage just 3-0'd soup in our recent prep. I can't say the same for you mr I prep once a month(and lose) and claim #1

10? You forgot to add a 0 to the end of that. 85% of your pull is mains you're so brain washed that you believe what your ears hear and not what your eyes see. If I confused you with that then yes you are a dumb ass.

P.s eop keeps winning? Your Saturday vid was 2 mins long with no action. You get no preps and your mid week's are horrible. Idk about you but rage just 3-0'd soup in our recent prep. I can't say the same for you mr I prep once a month(and lose) and claim #1

Like i said... If eop brings as many mains as you say they do, then it should be easy for you to take a picture of them and show it to me?

Otherwise you can shut your dumb ass up and keep bumping this topic lmfao

l000l ur old af