EOP vs Rage P2P easywar 2-0

17_

If our members get bored how come we've been gaining numbers every trip where we get "starved", if clans don't give us fights, why would we let them fight in peace? lol

If we always lose when we pipe up how come your clan don't wanna prep? lmao

Gaining members is not hard, begging every1 to multilog or giving all ur scouts t-50 cape and stand in you or even let some people login on mains. Yes you guys gain number very easy that way. You can attack any1, but i wouldn`t mind since giving EOP not that action is fun to see :P

The reason they don`t prep you cause it`s kinda akward.. I mean do you even know how many times EOP pipes up and get demorilazed? It`s fun to see you guys getting owned, but even I feel sad when i see EOP HQ demorilazed.

Gaining members is not hard, begging every1 to multilog or giving all ur scouts t-50 cape and stand in you or even let some people login on mains. Yes you guys gain number very easy that way. You can attack any1, but i wouldn`t mind since giving EOP not that action is fun to see :P

you must be broccolied if you think our members multi log and we make scouts wear team-50 cape, i'll happily show you teamspeak pictures during events  :D

The reason they don`t prep you cause it`s kinda akward.. I mean do you even know how many times EOP pipes up and get demorilazed? It`s fun to see you guys getting owned, but even I feel sad when i see EOP HQ demorilazed.

wat l000l ur 100% dutch bro  :blink:

jesus christ you're 4n