Olympus F2P Saturday - The Return - 2v1 Np

ruxso

wrm3GYu.png

#Olympus | Olympus-rs.com | Olympus_RS CC

So, CD has plenty of mains, I'm sure doom even saw them- but for some reason Hormone doesn't want to hit CD and help get rid of their mains, they'd much rather team on 70 Olympus members who don't have mains. we really hoped that this scene would be promising, but with a waste product main clan like cd, it looks like it isnt.

Today Olympus massed up 95 Gods to take on the LPC scene.

We spent ~2.5 hours out pking anything and everything that got in our way.

With tons fights with Doom and CD, it's safe to say we had a good trip.

Gl tomorrow.

84d1a2f9095bf82911ce1e9b9fef249b.png

@Sean's POV

@ Pov:

84d1a2f9095bf82911ce1e9b9fef249b.png

XUzonT5.pngP0bgbSE.pngMRbuMr9.pngxG62fhA.pngmeeWbTA.pngBLQf1Qc.pngy1D0JWR.png5CIAxUZ.png384f24665d5e4721a15287410a1c6cb8.png1d54882d23eabaf9b7351a9c1e5d9ac8.png53ec1b5e367f9ea70efd27da31936417.pngbc832b52d51e7e14064fbd7819d956d9.png86379cad64a104444ba395141c404bb7.png388a9d07f61790f6ed01329b38c99227.pngifj4CuC.pngC4IwjeD.pngGA6k8Ro.pnggQFjBna.png4JmujQo.pngaAU9Bta.pngEkrp1pB.pngM6cCl3V.pngDbCH8Cb.png2Il7Hd7.pngCwSjoHN.pngyQDyarg.pngd53IzOZ.pngsIipmpp.pngyuhH8Gi.pngaH8IEvD.pngLSeIje8.pngGjaTfdV.pngAnSDYv3.png82IUU7O.pngDx8rwZH.pngTwdlV3g.png

Mfw half ur pics are irrelevant spam towers or no cape counter ye sik trip

Btw anybody can take a vid of a random main attacking u n claim propaganda, sick losing topic 

Keep trying little buddy 

MFw you post a vid and you just end it @ when u get cleared, next time turn ur cape counter off like ur other buddies 

Mfw cd has 80 in game to olympus' 50 and doesn't wanna sit in 1v1 and runs to logout "ya guys lets go chase them and yell logout pussies" 

*pulls 100 for first 10 minutes with random edge recruits* *gets cleared* *rest of trip has no more than 50-60 in game*

Btw anybody can take a vid of a random main attacking u n claim propaganda, sick losing topic 

Keep trying little buddy 

MFw you post a vid and you just end it @ when u get cleared, next time turn ur cape counter off like ur other buddies 

Mfw cd has 80 in game to olympus' 50 and doesn't wanna sit in 1v1 and runs to logout "ya guys lets go chase them and yell logout pussies" 

*pulls 100 for first 10 minutes with random edge recruits* *gets cleared* *rest of trip has no more than 50-60 in game*

funny cause your mains are still the same rsn and everyone knows it "lithuanianz" 

#exposed. keep trying Olympus is just gunna come harder this 2v1 np.

Keep trying little buddy 

Sounds and looks like you're mad you lost, my videos incoming, rendering atm. Sad main clan trying to compete with pures, not sure why you even try lmfao.

funny cause your mains are still the same rsn and everyone knows it "lithuanianz" 

#exposed. keep trying Olympus is just gunna come harder this 2v1 np.

gj u got 1 "CD main" now get the other 50 you guys claim we have 

Sounds and looks like you're mad you lost, my videos incoming, rendering atm. Sad main clan trying to compete with pures, not sure why you even try lmfao.

na its just funny u posted a losing topic

PoV added : 

gj u got 1 "CD main" now get the other 50 you guys claim we have 

na its just funny u posted a losing topic

ehhh, looks to me like Olympus wins again, your mains wont help you forever lmfao, you used mains and teamed with doom and still got cocked

lmfao 6 hours later, OP truly broken.

eh.. I don't see ur topic soz

PoV added : 

ehhh, looks to me like Olympus wins again, your mains wont help you forever lmfao, you used mains and teamed with doom and still got cocked

eh.. I don't see ur topic soz

We don't post topics on this website, anyways have fun camping singles tomorrow xD

Hormone doesn't want to hit CD and help get rid of their mains

broccoli propaganda. Had more fights with CD than we had with OP. We fully cleared you guys once (with CD no where in sight btw) and then the remainder of your trip was spent hugging singles. CD is fucking cancer but you will never get rid of them or their mains because of their low IQs and lack of worth IRL. But yeah, you guys had a brown sticky stuffty trip, sucks. 

Well, after over 2 years and several different scenes it seems that you're still unable to lead a multi pk trip. 

You pulled 95 and hugged single to the last Square the entire trip, gz on nothing i suppose, i assume you'll be doing this every trip until you bring mains to feel comfortable enough to go multi.