Olympus F2P Saturday - The Return - 2v1 Np

ruxso

My clan doesn't have mains, i recorded a video showing cds mains, and the mains that they sit in our capes sniping us, don't be fooled by CD saying that Olympus is bringing mains, even if you think you see "Olympus mains" right click them and take a picture of their name so we can take care of whoever it is.

My clan is strictly 1-4 defence with like two 13def exceptions.

Here's the video showing CD hitting me with their mains in our cape, and tons of mains on corp hill. along with CD running to log out, but the mains they double log don't log out right away so you can see the amount of them they bring.

I know how many they bring, but it is also the same with you, to be fair, you had a fraction of what CD brought but you did have some, I know it's out of your hands and sometimes members do wtf they want, but I seen at least 3 that was 100% your mains cause I have seen them before during your hpc trips. If they're experienced members from your clan, they will have to learn the hard way, just kill them. We do it if anyone tries to bring a main and we see them lurking around, even if it means they will potentially leave Doom or the trip in general.

We have 2 exceptions of members who have mith and that's cause they generally don't give a fuck (Sam and KJ) but we allow it cause 9/10 they will just wear robes.

I'm always honest with everything I say and just cause i'm Doom, it doesn't mean I just agree with what they say/do cause I don't always agree with what Doom posts. I am just unbiased and speak what I see.

I know how many they bring, but it is also the same with you, to be fair, you had a fraction of what CD brought but you did have some, I know it's out of your hands and sometimes members do wtf they want, but I seen at least 3 that was 100% your mains cause I have seen them before during your hpc trips. If they're experienced members from your clan, they will have to learn the hard way, just kill them. We do it if anyone tries to bring a main and we see them lurking around, even if it means they will potentially leave Doom or the trip in general.

We have 2 exceptions of members who have mith and that's cause they generally don't give a fuck (Sam and KJ) but we allow it cause 9/10 they will just wear robes.

I'm always honest with everything I say and just cause i'm Doom, it doesn't mean I just agree with what they say/do cause I don't always agree with what Doom posts. I am just unbiased and speak what I see.

We only had two HPC accounts there, and I only saw them with us at Dwarves, to kill any scouts that were constantly on us, if you've been anywhere around our fights, or fought us. we had no mains there, there were the same 3-4 guys in our capes sniping us during our fights though, " Lithuanianz4" and "rolig ranger" also some guy with random letters, last RSN " Estras Lover", CD is dedicated to using mains, most of them change rsns constantly.

I'm only trying keep the scene clean, but CD wants to focus Olympus with tons of mains and it's going to end up being what the MPC scene used to me, i'm only trying to get other clans to not buy into their bullbrown sticky stuff and do the same they did with fearless. I don't see that happening anytime soon.. sadly.

You might have not been teaming with CD, i guess we were just poorly stood on fights, but hormone was being misleading so you could already understand my anger

8e62034d99c0adcd9538de379dfa142a.png

Farmer you are brainwashed af holy waste product. You clearly see the addy and rune in our capes attacking OUR OWN pures. 

"It's funner for both when you can see who gets a clean clear and win" 

So you are telling me its funner for someone to get 2v1'd by a main clan and their minions rather than hugging our spot for returns? smh.

you disappoint me

Names/pics of the mains, need proof and also so i can kick the retards. 

Also, if we're gonna play this game there are mains sniping pures in your capes with you guys as well :P

3feaef4cbcf3a51ce2817d81dcbb6536.png

8b2a990cb5e706f90724a86ef41ad21e.png

Was just scouting your fight and noticed this today, don't really care toooo much because cd was doing the same as usual but that account was hitting pures in team 7 cape. Your leadership can do with this what they will. There's a few other dudes in rune in your capes skulled but I didn't see who they were attacking or get their names for you, my b. I know in the first pic at least one (maybe 2???) of those mains is attacking a bound cd pile.

If you give me something like this^ with the mains we apparently have, I'll fix them.

Names/pics of the mains, need proof and also so i can kick the retards. 

Also, if we're gonna play this game there are mains sniping pures in your capes with you guys as well :P

3feaef4cbcf3a51ce2817d81dcbb6536.png

8b2a990cb5e706f90724a86ef41ad21e.png

Was just scouting your fight and noticed this today, don't really care toooo much because cd was doing the same as usual but that account was hitting pures in team 7 cape. Your leadership can do with this what they will. There's a few other dudes in rune in your capes skulled but I didn't see who they were attacking or get their names for you, my b. I know in the first pic at least one (maybe 2???) of those mains is attacking a bound cd pile.

If you give me something like this^ with the mains we apparently have, I'll fix them.

Those are Rockmen kids sniping us in our cape, they will continue to snipe us till we pay them to off which will never happen. Sometimes they'll atk anyone they see but 90% of the time they will atk Doom.

I'll keep an eye out next time and will get pics for you guys.

• 2 weeks later...