[Sunday] Olympus SMOKES The Pure Community ft. AAO/ST/FS/UB/EV

Misfits Public Relations

Who are you again? lmao btw stop personally insulting me, Hope you have fun fighting mains on corp hill while my clan fights pureclans elsewhere for the 2 hours you go out every weekend lmfao

didn't you already say that already holy brown sticky stuff you're braindead

unmute ur mic bundle of twigsgot.

lmfao we cleared in .5 fs lasted longer then u lmfao

lol koafy so angry for a weaboo

bunch of 2k16 pkers whos first clan was olympus and are really bad at bridding who lose sotd's daily

and that's all it took to stop cp from having sundays for a month

end of the day my clan is having fun fighting more than one clan all trip. Nice fun pure action. 

F

U

N

lol koafy so angry for a weaboo

and that's all it took to stop cp from having sundays for a month

im happy smoking clans :)

Today's trip is the reason we moved to LPC! Clean fights and non stop action. Everyone kept it clean minus some mithril and addy from Envy but at least they are easy to clear up if you focus pures. Was fun, thanks everyone for the clear fights.

Clear up this dick lmfao +1 downy what u mean focus pures? Mith in wildy isnt pure? Godbless ur iq gotta be 20 max

no offence intended but how did u manage to go from 95 to 50 in 24 hrs???

invites and random massers for opening trip hype, dropped em because it's actually better to pull lower and fight the majority of the scene then it is to pull higher and have to deal with CD's bullbrown sticky stuff main hitsquad. Look at the action we had on Sunday, brown sticky stuff was actually lit af and pure af. That was the reason we moved down in the first place, I'll settle for higher quality + mid tier pulls if it means trips like this one.

invites and random massers for opening trip hype, dropped em because it's actually better to pull lower and fight the majority of the scene then it is to pull higher and have to deal with CD's bullbrown sticky stuff main hitsquad. Look at the action we had on Sunday, waste product was actually lit af and pure af. That was the reason we moved down in the first place, I'll settle for higher quality + mid tier pulls if it means trips like this one.

fair enough i guess