SK MAKING SYS TOPIC TO HELP OUT

N0VA

tsV7WfZ.gif

Today we Massed up 65 Slimey Squids for our first Saturday PK Trip.

First fight we defended at 18 ports in the tree's waiting for Ascent, they logged in and we got aggressive on them from the

minute the fight began, clearing them up with ease Ascent dropped from 70 to 5 in next to no time.

Second fight Ascent rushed us with 60+ west of sperm, yet again we got aggressive on them from the out-set, dropping them like flies, we cleared Ascent and then Bad Timing crashed from the west, so we pushed east onto 26 hillz and turned around and 360'd BT back to edgeville bank.

Shoutouts:

Ascent for the fights

BT for crashing and getting dicked

Don't fuck with the pack 

7i7M9Cg.png

Ari's Pov

Coming Soon

7i7M9Cg.png

cIKrlsy.png

7i7M9Cg.png

Pics:

bisUr4u.png

d0114a67d8f4840496bc0d17b9285c03.png

Lmao @@N0VA sk ended their opening trip and they pulled 65?

If you pulled 65 how the fuck do did you have 33 in game after one hit LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

gz sk same treatment again tomorrow for synergy

910dbb1ac6c28a80554a3f8deadd57ec.png

P.S Scott ty for your loots

36191c16d4c73bd843b968146398fd95.png

your clan was easy as fuck and the people leading your trip did not have a clue what they were doing thanks for kicking the wrong people from teamspeak :P

we defended p18's was 60v60 we world hop to defend but you were their already and only 24 logged in game lol the fake propganda comes already good brown sticky stuff last night but today u didnt really pull anything for w's

Nova posted their topic for them from their forums because it was legit so bad and nothing happened I seen what happened on their trip they got cleared over and over by Ascent/BT before ending

we defended p18's was 60v60 we world hop to defend but you were their already and only 24 logged in game lol the fake propganda comes already good brown sticky stuff last night but today u didnt really pull anything for w's

lets play some league nigga come on ts