Misfits leaves doom officially doomed Ft. 58 vs 75 np

Zee

WvQWuuV.png

Misfits showed up today leaving for the wilderness with 58 later peaking at 68 hooligans. Doom being the only clan pulling big, we decided to take up the challenge and fight them being down by almost 20 and that's what we accomplished. 

Doom tried to pipe up to us but we kept clearing them and they went quiet afterwards. Don't be all talk demons, just play the game.

Basically we only fought Doom today 1 v 1 clean fights like x4 and we got the upperhand. AAO tried hitting us at some point but we turned on them and gave them the hands. 

Too bad your pull dropped and ours got bigger, it's fun fighting you down opts :P

Honorable mentions:

our first fight consisted of us hitting doom with 58 while they had 75.

RDFS and AAO for coming out

And for the killer-bees that showed up

cyAgLjw.png

zquickster's POV

Bryan's POV

Mihu's POV

Doom 1v4

Bw08TCV.gif

2vFFMrl.pngUCQ6NMb.pngXL5r0fV.pngtMCQLoK.pngbqI72Ev.pngR4BiApB.pngGgjvI2k.pngra4m65M.png4GrmmxJ.pngE4xpGK9.pngWk4VIdM.png8g41KHU.pngwR2qqOP.pngnphnGwq.pngqvE0QrL.pngx0O373D.png

f3180c501933b1abd7a546efbe5d5734.png

a99722bad1501041f0b0e958db0c907b.png

This is legit the definition of posting a losing topic, i try to be unbiased when i don't make the trip, 1 seconds-7:30 shows you losing 4 fights with doom, the parts where you're "winning" are when ur sniping returners then the other 40 of us come and u end the fight and go to the next losing fight lmfao, the whole vid doom is up opts. Sorry this is funny.

This is legit the definition of posting a losing topic, i try to be unbiased when i don't make the trip, 1 seconds-7:30 shows you losing 4 fights with doom, the parts where you're "winning" are when ur sniping returners then the other 40 of us come and u end the fight and go to the next losing fight lmfao, the whole vid doom is up opts. Sorry this is funny.

Ofcourse you were up opts you had +25 and were competing or just losing vs Misfits lol. You should be clearing us in .5 with that many

You won nothing here from my point of view. Gl.

We have 3 videos with 10+ minutes of action vs your clan.

You have 1 video with 6 minutes of action.

That's more than enough to know who truly won.

While your pull dropped by -25, we gained at least +10 :)