Misfits leaves doom officially doomed Ft. 58 vs 75 np

Zee

This is legit the definition of posting a losing topic, i try to be unbiased when i don't make the trip, 1 seconds-7:30 shows you losing 4 fights with doom, the parts where you're "winning" are when ur sniping returners then the other 40 of us come and u end the fight and go to the next losing fight lmfao, the whole vid doom is up opts. Sorry this is funny.

Ofcourse the whole vid doom is up ops.

We gave doom action down 20+ people and still steamrolled the fuck outa them in the end.

Instead of having 1 video of 6 minutes with a cumload of cuts we have 3 12 minute videos showing almost the whole fight.

Its funny how delusional they are by continuesly claiming to be #1 after getting bullied out the HPC scene in a matter of 2 week (dont think there even was an official declaration from our behalve LOL).

Wont be lasting longer this time imo... knowing we offered them a cw prep right after the trip which they accepted, still waiting for the chall doom  :P.

I guess spamming w18 with level 3 spambots wont save you  ;)

Think Doom got the better of you at dwarfs/gdz and at fog but then again you guys seem to had the fight at corp/ca. Gj fighting down opts though.

Gj

This.

However you didn't have to deal with getting sniped in your own cape by 1 itemers, and FS got in your capes the last couple fights lol. 

This.

However you didn't have to deal with getting sniped in your own cape by 1 itemers, and FS got in your capes the last couple fights lol.

that's unfortunate for Doom but in Gj overall on action. I feel like you guys can do better if you find a way to maintain or even gain opts mid trip. Misfits always end with more opts than they start with. That's when the quality aspect of clanning comes in.

Was very fun tho Gj to Doom