[Doom] # 1 P2P Friday Madness FT: MF, RD, CD and FS

Hormone

Shouldn't u be posting this on rsw? Oh wait.. u came crawling back here awkward :/

nice losing topic.

literally 0 of us had ballistas... u maybe got a mace but thx for sotd/zgs

wow 6 pics and a vid that cuts out halfway into the misfits fight at ca/corp smh ;/

Taking #1 in the ass mate 

They are good at making losing topics.

They have one 6 minute video vs Misfits's Three, 10+ minute videos haha

Ty for fights Doom and gj on trip overall

Doom clearly won this LOOOOOL.

That teamspeak of yours was hella silent when you dropped 25+ ops in a matter of minutes after getting slapped by misfits.

With the pull you had you could steamroll us in .5 seconds but instead it took you 15 minutes+ to end up losing to us 

Regardless, thanks for the action doom!

I can clearly tell I havent seen any mains from your side (besides mains from other clans in your or our teamcape).

But bank those filthy black armor pures ty.

Doom clearly won this LOOOOOL.

That teamspeak of yours was hella silent when you dropped 25+ ops in a matter of minutes after getting slapped by misfits.

With the pull you had you could steamroll us in .5 seconds but instead it took you 15 minutes+ to end up losing to us 

Regardless, thanks for the action doom!

I can clearly tell I havent seen any mains from your side (besides mains from other clans in your or our teamcape).

But bank those filthy black armor pures ty.

not sure what you're on about doom gloried out to edge and the large group of misfits that you left at ca took off their capes and started tryna kill us before teleing up to edge for spam towers

btw fs had 12 and was outspamming doom lmfao guess nobody cares for hormonal's cringy spams and if you actually won that fight then why does your only video cut out halfway through it man haha

and the large group of misfits that you left at ca took off their capes and started tryna kill us before teleing up to edge for spam towers

if you actually won that fight then why does your only video cut out halfway through it man haha

I AM A COUNCIL IN MISFITS, not a nub in doom

What kind of drugs are you taking? LOL

Back to school  :rolleyes:

That reply was meant as justin beiber and the 25 people i was reffering to was the amount of people disconnecting in doom's teamspeak.

I AM A COUNCIL IN MISFITS, not a nub in doom

What kind of drugs are you taking? LOL

Back to school  :rolleyes:

That reply was meant as justin beiber and the 25 people i was reffering to was the amount of people disconnecting in doom's teamspeak.

o

not sure what you're on about doom gloried out to edge and the large group of misfits that you left at ca took off their capes and started tryna kill us before teleing up to edge for spam towers

btw fs had 12 and was outspamming doom lmfao guess nobody cares for hormonal's cringy spams and if you actually won that fight then why does your only video cut out halfway through it man haha

You guys actually killed me haha :(