to all the new clanners out there, thats pretty much all of you

Retard Army

yh lets get 20 but wait... lets get 25 for p2p gear.... but hmm its only 5 levels for addy, ram skull etc fuk it lets get 30

but...

if im 30 i might aswell get 34 for rune gloves, ballista.. but its only 5 levels left for 39 i might aswell make my acc big dick

This.

its either robes or addy.  keep it 1-4 def

Yes it was 1-20 for years but that was then and this is now.

In this era of pure clanning 1-4 defence is the way to go. Just look at the difference between the lpc and hpc scenes.

Little to no defense is the result of a great clanning scene

I dont like the way you reason.

Alot has changed over 10 years.

Things evolve, you either adapt to it or die.

That's like being a 90 year old granny complaining there are black people sitting in the bus mfw?

yh lets get 20 but wait... lets get 25 for p2p gear.... but hmm its only 5 levels for addy, ram skull etc fuk it lets get 30

but...

if im 30 i might aswell get 34 for rune gloves, ballista.. but its only 5 levels left for 39 i might aswell make my acc big dick

but...

Getting 20 is a slipper slope that we've been down before, it will just lead to 39 like last time. 

If ur gonna do this brown sticky stuff LPC stuff then stay 1 def, dont be broccolied.