to all the new clanners out there, thats pretty much all of you

Retard Army

yh lets get 20 but wait... lets get 25 for p2p gear.... but hmm its only 5 levels for addy, ram skull etc fuk it lets get 30

but...

if im 30 i might aswell get 34 for rune gloves, ballista.. but its only 5 levels left for 39 i might aswell make my acc big dick

yh lets get 20 but wait... lets get 25 for p2p gear.... but hmm its only 5 levels for addy, ram skull etc fuk it lets get 30

but...

if im 30 i might aswell get 34 for rune gloves, ballista.. but its only 5 levels left for 39 i might aswell make my acc big dick

shh

but...

but...

but...

1-4 has been fun and relatively clean, would rather stay that way. Just because it used to be 20 def doesn't mean it should be again. Not saying 20 def is "not pure" or w/e I just don't see the need to change from 1-4 to 1-20, seems to be more trouble than it would be worth.

1-4 has been fun and relatively clean, would rather stay that way. Just because it used to be 20 def doesn't mean it should be again. Not saying 20 def is "not pure" or w/e I just don't see the need to change from 1-4 to 1-20, seems to be more trouble than it would be worth.

im not saying to encourage 20 def,

some clans have 2-3 people with it, and it makes other clans trip out to the point where they need/want to bring mains.

this is broccolied. no clan in this scene tells their members to get 20 def, its just like how it was back then, some people have it, most people don't, and no it doesn't fucking tempt anyone to get 25/30/39 def, no broccoli did that up until like 2011.

u make no sense lol kyp 100-50 just like op

yRWY2N1.png

pure vs pure

doom beats cd in pure vs pure

cd gets mad

cd wants to use mains..

this pic is a great example:

yRWY2N1.png

we ARE the reason why your single server clan can't do anything on Friday trips(besides the standard 18 man pull 1 item trip)

we ARE the reason why your single server clan can't do anything Sunday

we ARE the reason why your single server clan is a single server clan who can't even do Preps.

Shall i continue?

but...

I'm all for 1-25 def and one "scene" but this is the perfect explanation on what will happen as it's happened time and time again.

im not saying to encourage 20 def,

some clans have 2-3 people with it, and it makes other clans trip out to the point where they need/want to bring mains.

this is broccolied. no clan in this scene tells their members to get 20 def, its just like how it was back then, some people have it, most people don't, and no it doesn't fucking tempt anyone to get 25/30/39 def, no broccoli did that up until like 2011.

problem is as soon as it's allowed, every clan will mass train 20 and then have their few exceptions being people on 25 or even 30, saying "Oh we only have 2-3 people with it and people are tripping out they just didn't want to train a 20 def to replace their 25 def".

It's dumb as fuck you're getting camped by mains, but this isn't 2011 anymore. Half the clan community only plays to clan and they will get 20+ def without question if it's allowed. 

yRWY2N1.png

pure vs pure

doom beats cd in pure vs pure

cd gets mad

cd wants to use mains..

this pic is a great example:

yRWY2N1.png

we ARE the reason why your single server clan can't do anything on Friday trips(besides the standard 18 man pull 1 item trip)

we ARE the reason why your single server clan can't do anything Sunday

we ARE the reason why your single server clan is a single server clan who can't even do Preps.

Shall i continue?

lol what we get preps and nonstop midweek action weve posted like 50 topics in the last week stop trying lol its not working

go back to making level 3s u slave

problem is as soon as it's allowed, every clan will mass train 20 and then have their few exceptions being people on 25 or even 30, saying "Oh we only have 2-3 people with it and people are tripping out they just didn't want to train a 20 def to replace their 25 def".

It's dumb as fuck you're getting camped by mains, but this isn't 2011 anymore. Half the clan community only plays to clan and they will get 20+ def without question if it's allowed. 

no one is gonna get 20 def until their leaders tell them to u fucking ret4rd.

its gonna be 2-3 ppl per clan and its gonna stay that way until leaders tell their clans to get 20 def, but no one is gonna be doing that unless they become brokennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn