to all the new clanners out there, thats pretty much all of you

Retard Army

i know im the only one around thats been doin this pure clannin thing for over 10 years, but back in 2007 all pure clans were 1-20 def.

not 1-4 def

not 1-30 def

not 1-39 def

stop crying, doom wins again

nope, pretty sure most low level pure clans had like 1-5 or 1-10 defense requirements back in 2006-2007 ish

Getting 20 is a slipper slope that we've been down before, it will just lead to 39 like last time. 

If ur gonna do this brown sticky stuff LPC stuff then stay 1 def, dont be broccolied. 

yh lets get 20 but wait... lets get 25 for p2p gear.... but hmm its only 5 levels for addy, ram skull etc fuk it lets get 30

but...

if im 30 i might aswell get 34 for rune gloves, ballista.. but its only 5 levels left for 39 i might aswell make my acc big dick

Pretty much this.

im not saying to encourage 20 def,

some clans have 2-3 people with it, and it makes other clans trip out to the point where they need/want to bring mains.

this is broccolied. no clan in this scene tells their members to get 20 def, its just like how it was back then, some people have it, most people don't, and no it doesn't fucking tempt anyone to get 25/30/39 def, no broccoli did that up until like 2011.

Just because you have 20 def dosent mean u need to use mithril u weak minded doom brown sticky stuffter.

You can compare the present to the old days all you want, but its never ever going to be like that again.

ngl yet again you're handed a perfect opportunity to keep everything strictly one defence in the scene but as soon as you're put under pressure you want to abandon it all just to accommodate 20 deffers who could easily bot a new pure in a month. 

Very weak

yh lets get 20 but wait... lets get 25 for p2p gear.... but hmm its only 5 levels for addy, ram skull etc fuk it lets get 30

but...

if im 30 i might aswell get 34 for rune gloves, ballista.. but its only 5 levels left for 39 i might aswell make my acc big dick

ngl yet again you're handed a perfect opportunity to keep everything strictly one defence in the scene but as soon as you're put under pressure you want to abandon it all just to accommodate 20 deffers who could easily bot a new pure in a month. 

Very weak

nope, pretty sure most low level pure clans had like 1-5 or 1-10 defense requirements back in 2006-2007 ish

epidemic had 20 def

th had 20 def

trilogy had 20 def

tgg had 20 def

pa had 20 def

ir had 20 def

dv had 20 def

tlp had 20 def

eop had 20 def

cp had 20 def

aao had 20 def

this was all as early as ~2007 and you can go refer to youtube pkris if you don't want to accept that, lol.

now stop flaming and just accept the fact that if you're gonna retaliate to a clan that has 2-3 mith lords with 50 cancerous mains, then that means that your single server clan is very indeed br0Kennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

epidemic had 20 def

th had 20 def

trilogy had 20 def

tgg had 20 def

pa had 20 def

ir had 20 def

dv had 20 def

tlp had 20 def

eop had 20 def

cp had 20 def

aao had 20 def

this was all as early as ~2007 and you can go refer to youtube pkris if you don't want to accept that, lol.

now stop flaming and just accept the fact that if you're gonna retaliate to a clan that has 2-3 mith lords with 50 cancerous mains, then that means that your single server clan is very indeed br0Kennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I don't mind 20def, it's not a big difference. But that's how you get addy intro the scene