to all the new clanners out there, thats pretty much all of you

Retard Army

i also very much agree with 1-20

unfortunately if clans were to get 1-20, supremacy would have even less incentive to ever move down to the lpc scene (because there's obviously certain clans that are emotional lesbians and bring 50 mains after they see 1)

but I also agree with people who comment on here that mentioned the slow movement to 39 def that WILL happen which will be cauliflower

I don't mind 20def, it's not a big difference. But that's how you get addy intro the scene

it took about 5 years and the release of hand cannon and turmoil for addy to be introduced in the scene, but ok lol

niggas still believe that if kj says it everyone in doom thinks it too god bless

why u mad? u look like a hampster

the topic is about responding to 2 mith lords with 50 ppl in rune is reterded because mith lords existed at this combat range in 2007, theres no written rule of 1-4 lol

it took about 5 years and the release of hand cannon and turmoil for addy to be introduced in the scene, but ok lol

why u mad? u look like a hampster

the topic is about responding to 2 mith lords with 50 ppl in rune is reterded because mith lords existed at this combat range in 2007, theres no written rule of 1-4 lol

The rule is 1-4. Done. Its written

The rule is 1-4. Done. Its written

who are you to make that rule.

back when pure clanning started it was 1-20 so clans can have the option to accept or decline people with 20 def, if you don't want to thats fine.

you are missing the point, we do not encourage 20 def, you are all spazzing out and acting like we are doing a mithril movement and forcing 50+ core members to become 20 def.

96.5% of the clan is 1-4 def, so stop crying

Theres literally no such thing as an initiate pure that's viable to Pk with. Early on you'd see them in edge pking which is why I had no problem with 20 def.

Like I said before if clans start mass training 20 def I will be showing up on my 39 def/126.

Keep the scene in robes

@don

1.really though the problem with this logic is that by adding 20 def levels you are adding more mains simply because thats raising the lpc combat,let alone the tomatos that accidentally get def levels because if they accidentally get 21, soon they'll push for 30, then its hpc all over again 

2. then lets think hey that was 10 years ago like you said, back when making multiple pk accounts weren't as common considering most of us were young teens, possibly younger; so many didn't have the know how to generate 2-3 rank tanks to snipe also lacking the equipment to run what we could today

3. considering most of the scene is 1-4 def being the first clan pushing for higher def basically means you can't hang and think the handicap of def will help you but lets be honest, you know you are only doing it to recruit failed pures or use old maxed out hpc/mpc accounts, we have seen for ourselves what allowing def does 

*cough* half the hpc came down to lpc lol

4. i don't care if doom really raises their def level tbh because it will most likely hurt them even more as it allows hpcs to hit them who are looking for some action <- how will you handle hpcs coming for you?

I thought people move down from HPC to LPC for 1 Defence/lower builds and a pure scene. They don't move down just to have an imitation HPC scene that's pretty much the bottom tier HPC scene because they wouldn't be able to compete in the current HPC scene, do they?