|Rage Opening Trip|Ft: World and Duvals Speech|

Duval

Ty for the mention, you pulled 60 to your opening trip and claim to be "a force to be reckoned with" lmao, gl on pulling even 50 next week

grats on being complete brown sticky stuff

Shoutout to all the pissed off CD members

Little ass baby cry more than hassan!

you had nothing to do with closing impact or sd?

delusional af

pretty sure you were never a threat to cd in every scene lmfao

seems like you killed sf tho grats on that 

impact/Sd was closed by my hand please pipe down broccoli or reopen and get fucked again.

What did you do?? Hit us up 15 opts twice and spam "looool" stfu you broccoli you won't even pull 50 next week

u went out with 55 and literally accomplished nothing. You got demoralized during your 1 hour mass. Your brown sticky stuff leak got caught. You had 7 scouts looking for us and you couldnt find us. We destroyed you in multi twice, and camped you in singles 3 times. You got fucking swatted

Hassan how come u didn't hop in our ts after the trip like you been doing whole week lmao

@@Big Meat get fucked LOL

kid comes in ts talking big just to absolutely humiliated by rage

u went out with 55 and literally accomplished nothing. You got demoralized during your 1 hour mass. Your brown sticky stuff leak got caught. You had 7 scouts looking for us and you couldnt find us. We destroyed you in multi twice, and camped you in singles 3 times. You got fucking swatted

gz on your opening trip, but after the hype leaves in a week, you'll be pulling the same as everyone else, then we'll see what happens

gz on your opening trip, but after the hype leaves in a week, you'll be pulling the same as everyone else, then we'll see what happens

well one things for certain, you could pull 20 and still have more mith/addy than every other lpc combined

yeah make sure you spam that whatsapp earlier this time so your not massing for another hour.

My question for you is though... why the fuck was 92.789% of your trip in singles? jesus i basically paid my leak to tell me "singles singles singles singles singles"

goodjob smart choice rage 

also gj clearing doom

grats on being complete brown sticky stuff

Shoutout to all the pissed off CD members

Little ass baby cry more than hassan!

he's not cd watch yo mouth boy

yeah make sure you spam that whatsapp earlier this time so your not massing for another hour.

My question for you is though... why the fuck was 92.789% of your trip in singles? jesus i basically paid my leak to tell me "singles singles singles singles singles"

Your speech made me justin beiber so hard, rage in the top 5 clans of all time?? Lmao smh

Your speech made me justin beiber so hard, rage in the top 5 clans of all time?? Lmao smh

did i say of "ALL TIME" stop repeating my speech 100x i know it was better then the crying one hassan gave but damn bro the addiction of me is REAL!

No mention of the pumping CD gave you? Rip lol

Most of the time, clans dont post about fights they left/lost etc we knew we were down 15-20 but we had to pay you a visit, if anything you should say thank you for the action. I mean i understand your clan wants attention atm but jeez i only have one dick!!