|Rage Opening Trip|Ft: World and Duvals Speech|

Duval

Most of the time, clans dont post about fights they left/lost etc we knew we were down 15-20 but we had to pay you a visit, if anything you should say thank you for the action. I mean i understand your clan wants attention atm but jeez i only have one dick!!

We paid you the visit ;), and yah ty for the attempt, ngl just listened to your speech and it brown sticky stuffs on Hassan's bday one lol, props 

impact/Sd was closed by my hand please pipe down broccoli or reopen and get fucked again.

im in fs actually lets see you close fs l0l many clans tried and failed to do so heh 

LOOOOOOOOOOL

you guys always tried to compete with us and it just never worked out, sorry man

and eop bullied you into lpc heh sorry man hpc didnt work out for ya 

im in fs actually lets see you close fs l0l many clans tried and failed to do so heh 

trust me little buddy if we was worried about Fs you would of got the paws just like envy did, ngl you had like 37 and it was pointless to even hit you.

yeah such a shame we arent in hpc anymore, the weekend trips infested with mains were so fun

lmk when you're in a clan that can compete in both servers, wildy and clw alike, then try talking down to me

whoever that is  he sounds potato masher and ugly 

i guess you dont hear tyler call in your ts every day huh or when fat finger joey aka sudo called for you. LOL pipe down tomato "that guy" gets more pussy then you :o

Grats rage

60 to openner godbless back to 30pulls next week gj rage

Maybe your pigeon will return this time, you're the only one piping up for envy I would relax if I was you your clan isn't worth the effort you're making.