r3tards

D o n

I enjoyed not being hit by barely any mains on my sunday P2P trip. Coincidentally, FS nor CD were on that server... makes you wonder.

I wish i could say the same haha. Don't criticize Cd for using mains when you did the same the p2p sunday that just passed.

So first you say you didnt get hit by mains, now this? lmao. Explain the other main not attacking, and explain the several pictures of your mains hitting us. They disappeared below 30wild

bro dont bother argueing with em

we all know damn well some of rev ranks are ex-zenith and codi pms them for help just like he tried pming ub to team on cd 2 weeks ago LOL

So first you say you didnt get hit by mains, now this? lmao. Explain the other main not attacking, and explain the several pictures of your mains hitting us. They disappeared below 30wild

I would suggest re-reading what I wrote, because I never said we got hit by 0 mains, I said "barely", as previously we've been ragged by CD and FS (which misfits seemed to condone or seem to completely forget about when they post topics vs doom).

that week CD and FS were bullied into doing only F2P so they were not in our server.

The main hitting us is 110, whilst a lot of the others were high 126s. Majority of them were unable to hit us due to the level of wilderness we were in.

I would suggest re-reading what I wrote, because I never said we got hit by 0 mains, I said "barely", as previously we've been ragged by CD and FS (which misfits seemed to condone or seem to completely forget about when they post topics vs doom).

that week CD and FS were bullied into doing only F2P so they were not in our server.

The main hitting us is 110, whilst a lot of the others were high 126s. Majority of them were unable to hit us due to the level of wilderness we were in.

Ok, you said "barely got hit by mains".

I said, "I wish i can say the same".

Then, you proceed to show me that you got hit by 1 main.

Why? lmao

Yes, we get hit by 120s, we have higher combats than you but it's always the same mains, everytime we fight Doom. Coincidence? perhaps or maybe not.

All i'm saying is, if you receive assistance from mains, you can't come at CD for allegedly doing the same

Ok, you said "barely got hit by mains".

I said, "I wish i can say the same".

Then, you proceed to show me that you got hit by 1 main.

Why? lmao

Yes, we get hit by 120s, we have higher combats than you but it's always the same mains, everytime we fight Doom. Coincidence? perhaps or maybe not.

All i'm saying is, if you receive assistance from mains, you can't come at CD for allegedly doing the same

We don't decide what mains hit you or hit us.

We had one doom member who was on a main using a black salamander killing scouts in our fall in, but aside from that no other doom member brings mains.

CD/FS weren't at that specific trip as they were fighting in F2P so it wouldn't be the same mains as we consistently get maced/ragged by them like the video below.

But yes continue to try and justify randos sniping both us and you with CD teaming with 2 other clans and consistently bringing mains to snipe us in P2P for the past month or two and hitting us.