lol eop

Codi

You got fucked in the only fight you had today lmao

You tried to save ur brown sticky stuff trip by hitting 10 supremacy kids after getting carroted by Fatality lmfao

Show me ur vids im sure it'll cut off

Can't wait for eop kids trying to defend their clan l0l

expect ur teamspeak tomorrow btw so the whole world can see it just cus u flame my boy @@Mustafa so much lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aShOvro2WCw

eSBbW40.png

This is legitimately the most justin beiber topic i've seen in a very very long time. Gratz on getting fucking punished in a 2v1 today lmfao. 

Edit: you literally just posted a video of us having more than you on the cape counter at all times of the fight lmfao r u actually slow irl?

This is legitimately the most justin beiber topic i've seen in a very very long time. Gratz on getting fucking punished in a 2v1 today lmfao. 

Edit: you literally just posted a video of us having more than you on the cape counter at all times of the fight lmfao r u actually slow irl?

you got pushed to single lmfao

? we were more north west and cleared you and fo who were holding hands the whole fight lmao.

If you crash fights u don't expect to be teamed on lmfao? run to single nigga looooooool

• IN UR VIDEO LMFAO

cc9dc92e90ccaa2c3506fcbd36faa5af.png

? yeah we were spread while u ran to single whats ur point LMFAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aShOvro2WCw

you seem mad lmao

Stop choking its getting justin beiber listening to everyone laugh at you.