lol eop

Codi

u litterally ran away to single theres no excuse accept a loss lmfao

we never went single as a clan there were just people that tanked to single and went back in since we were fighting in lvl 2-3. At the end of the day you got smoked 1v2 bahaha 

Sometimes when your obsession gets the better of you, you end up looking like a twat in front of everyone you're trying to appeal to. My advice would be to quit before you become a meme like your fellow clan mates or at least have some wit to your banter.

Codi i love you dude, thats why I am saying as a friend stop emberassing urself.

@@Treehugger28! Wassup u still leading RD? Couple other Fi mems have access to my acc so I'm just seeing all this flame I've caused lmao. Anyways good to hear from you, hope you're doing ok buddy. Me & lumpy miss u friend

Sometimes when your obsession gets the better of you, you end up looking like a twat in front of everyone you're trying to appeal to. My advice would be to quit before you become a meme like your fellow clan mates or at least have some wit to your banter.

part of me thinks this is couck leeching off another fi kids account (again). poor cunts already a meme lmfao