UNBREAKABLE DISMANTLES olympus - SUNDAY P2P OWNAGE

UB Public Relations

? you finally won something gz doesn't change the fact Olympus dominated every other weekend and smoked you in prep

We own you every weekend but today was so clear even your delusional brain recognizes our ownage.

We own you every weekend but today was so clear even your delusional brain recognizes our ownage.

as I said congrats on your win I'm not afraid to admit a loss and make excuses like your clan did when you got smoked in prep but saying you own us every weekend is the biggest bs you know you have ever said out your mouth :P

? you finally won something gz doesn't change the fact Olympus dominated every other weekend and smoked you in prep

lmfao poor kid. you were so hyphy the other day what happened!

"smoked you in a prep"? lmfao ur pretty autistic if u think a 2-1 score is a smoke. 

your leadership is too scared to accept another prep vs ub how does that feel big guy?

as I said congrats on your win I'm not afraid to admit a loss and make excuses like your clan did when you got smoked in prep but saying you own us every weekend is the biggest bs you know you have ever said out your mouth :P

We win more fights off you in the wild than yall win off us, but you claim you win anyway, which is why this is so funny. You're finally waking up. Gratz U.

Lmfao ambush sucked geek get over it

so did ambush 10 times and immortality 10 times and whatever other clans you have been a part of 10 times more

lol 

reeled fgts l0l