Disgusting main clans...

Tannie

It sure looked like they were working together, we'll see if it happens again to know for sure. I don't think it's likely a main clan just happens to log in on us south of gap + I didn't see the mains hit any doom members either.

It sure looked like they were working together, we'll see if it happens again to know for sure. I don't think it's likely a main clan just happens to log in on us south of gap + I didn't see the mains hit any doom members either.

When I get home I'll render my video, I was getting hit by several mains as well (at 87 combat I was one of our highest levels).

Not being funny but your Sunday trips are streamed every weekend, it's not like people don't know when we are going out, it's not hard to scout, especially obivous places.

As for them "not hitting doom members" we still have so many 70s, you guys have the highest combats in the scene, when that deep you were the only ones who could get hit tbh.

I wasn't there but based on the evidence (screenshots and vids) and knowing that there's people in Doom that are also in Revenant it's most likely possible that they would leak locations to such main clan with bad reputation. As usual Misfits will not make the same mistake, so expect them -30 wildy. Doom is just one of the many disrespectful clans out there. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll just kill your own 'pure' clan.

Misfits still hasn't been teaming up with mains since they've opened. Wish I could say that about other pure clans out there.

Nice topic Tannie :)

Not being funny but your Sunday trips are streamed every weekend, it's not like people don't know when we are going out, it's not hard to scout, especially obivous places.

As for them "not hitting doom members" we still have so many 70s, you guys have the highest combats in the scene, when that deep you were the only ones who could get hit tbh.

We'll just keep fighting lower wilderness so they can't hit any of us from now on I guess

I wasn't there but based on the evidence (screenshots and vids) and knowing that there's people in Doom that are also in Revenant it's most likely possible that they would leak locations to such main clan with bad reputation. As usual Misfits will not make the same mistake, so expect them -30 wildy. Doom is just one of the many disrespectful clans out there. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll just kill your own 'pure' clan.

Misfits still hasn't been teaming up with mains since they've opened. Wish I could say that about other pure clans out there.

Nice topic Tannie :)

Good Intel, 1 member shared lmao

And for anyone interested, rev was hopping all deep locations looking for inf etc, when someone found pures lol

Stop being broccolied and tell me why doom officials never replied for a pkri below level 30?

Sounds fishy to me huh.

lmfao dome bullied out of f2p sundays to p2p only to get cleared by misfits up 20. So now they need mains to compete.

They wouldnt dare bring those mains to f2p cause they know that for every main they bring CD can bring 10. 

Gl MF dealing wtih this cancer clan