Disgusting main clans...

Tannie

cuz they rushed in from misfits side?

im sure if doom was positioned where misfits was doom would have been the one hit.

oh yeah and if you read @@ultama 's reply he states he was attacked by them too in his vid?? so..??????

doom's the cleanest clan in the game

Not sure if your just blind, a newcommer in the clan or just cauliflower.

Doom is the filthiest clan around the pure community for sure.

They are known to fuck up themselfs in EVERY bracket.

LPC (become 1-25 defence)

MPC (get > 30 def)

HPC get > 30 defence or just on their mains

Doom rushed from the North through GAP, the mains rushed from the Northeast from callisto....

Its not hard to be a respectfull 1-4 def clan like misfits is.

We dont even care giving clans action when being down ops.

But we dont claim to be #1 neither do we claim to be the reviver of the LPC scene like your leader @@Hormone does...

Not sure if your just blind, a newcommer in the clan or just cauliflower.

Doom is the filthiest clan around the pure community for sure.

They are known to fuck up themselfs in EVERY bracket.

LPC (become 1-25 defence)

MPC (get > 30 def)

HPC get > 30 defence or just on their mains

Doom rushed from the North through GAP, the mains rushed from the Northeast from callisto....

Its not hard to be a respectfull 1-4 def clan like misfits is.

We dont even care giving clans action when being down ops.

But we dont claim to be #1 neither do we claim to be the reviver of the LPC scene like your leader @@Hormone does...

I'm not sure if you're just new or just being foreign but we don't have anyone with 25 defence, 5 people (3.5% of our ML) with 20 defence and around 7% of our ML with >5 defence...

The reason we rushed from gap is because we asked all of our oldschool+ to hop worlds to hit you from behind whilst we were decimating the people clumped at the lava line from across gap.

MPC everyone had 30 defence and we were fighting CD who were bringing 40+ mains at the time.

HPC are 39 defence and main infested (seems like you haven't clanned before if you didn't know this lmfao).

Now stfu and take a loss holy brown sticky stuff your clans just as bad as CD when it comes to being obsessed with us.

I'm not sure if you're just new or just being foreign but we don't have anyone with 25 defence, 5 people (3.5% of our ML) with 20 defence and around 7% of our ML with >5 defence...

The reason we rushed from gap is because we asked all of our oldschool+ to hop worlds to hit you from behind whilst we were decimating the people clumped at the lava line from across gap.

MPC everyone had 30 defence and we were fighting CD who were bringing 40+ mains at the time.

HPC are 39 defence and main infested (seems like you haven't clanned before if you didn't know this lmfao).

Now stfu and take a loss holy brown sticky stuff your clans just as bad as CD when it comes to being obsessed with us.

Do you honestly think we care about 1 clear?

I dont give a fuck who wins or losses a fight Ultama.

I might be a foreign ass pleb but I was hoping you already realised that all my flame and saltyness has nothing got to do with 1 fucking trip.

We clear doom, doom clears us, its pretty even most of the time.

What is worrying me is the simple fact that your clans history is working against you.

You are knowing for getting defence up when you either feel slumping or you think you cant compete in your respectfull brackets defence levels.

The LPC bracket is defined as 1-5 Defence.

Not 1-13.

Therefor you are already breaking the rules of this bracket.

Funny brown sticky stuff knowing that it was Doom claiming they revived the LPC scene.

If you dont agree to this respective brackets rule that @slushpuppy and @Braden defined I see no further reason why Doom should be considered a LPC clan or why they should be given any points for events they participated in. (Or just leave SB already if you dont give a fuck about this community).

How hard is it to remain 1-5 def? 

Misfits actively kicks people from the clan who level defence up by mistake.

Also make your memberlist open for public acces (on your forums).

I'm willing to discuss this matter along with all the other LPC clans staffmembers on SB's teamspeak.

I'm hoping that the SB officials are willing to open a discussion on this very matter.

I have been pking in the HPC scene for almost 2 years now.

I do realise its main infested.

But that shouldnt be an excuse for you to constantly bring 5+ defence accounts along and neither does it allow you to bring mains.

(Everybody knows alot of members in Revenant are members in doom, no clue why you are even discussing this).

I'm not flaming Doom, you over all should realise that @@ultama.

But if you continue being a cancerous clan I see no reason why the other clans should give you any action at all.

TLDR / bottomline: Note to every LPC clan (not only Doom): Remain 1-5 defence, keep respectful to other clans and have some more fun ;)

Do you honestly think we care about 1 clear?

I dont give a fuck who wins or losses a fight Ultama.

I might be a foreign ass pleb but I was hoping you already realised that all my flame and saltyness has nothing got to do with 1 fucking trip.

We clear doom, doom clears us, its pretty even most of the time.

What is worrying me is the simple fact that your clans history is working against you.

You are knowing for getting defence up when you either feel slumping or you think you cant compete in your respectfull brackets defence levels.

The LPC bracket is defined as 1-5 Defence.

Not 1-13.

Therefor you are already breaking the rules of this bracket.

Funny brown sticky stuff knowing that it was Doom claiming they revived the LPC scene.

If you dont agree to this respective brackets rule that @slushpuppy and @Braden defined I see no further reason why Doom should be considered a LPC clan or why they should be given any points for events they participated in. (Or just leave SB already if you dont give a fuck about this community).

How hard is it to remain 1-5 def? 

Misfits actively kicks people from the clan who level defence up by mistake.

Also make your memberlist open for public acces (on your forums).

I'm willing to discuss this matter along with all the other LPC clans staffmembers on SB's teamspeak.

I'm hoping that the SB officials are willing to open a discussion on this very matter.

I have been pking in the HPC scene for almost 2 years now.

I do realise its main infested.

But that shouldnt be an excuse for you to constantly bring 5+ defence accounts along and neither does it allow you to bring mains.

(Everybody knows alot of members in Revenant are members in doom, no clue why you are even discussing this).

I'm not flaming Doom, you over all should realise that @@ultama.

But if you continue being a cancerous clan I see no reason why the other clans should give you any action at all.

TLDR / bottomline: Note to every LPC clan (not only Doom): Remain 1-5 defence, keep respectful to other clans and have some more fun ;).

No one in doom has intentionally trained defence. No one in doom has asked anyone in doom to train defence.

We consistently sit people at preps who have defence and break the cap.

rsxJBqO.png

9 people that are 5 or higher defence, 3 of which are either old school or veteran (our two most inactive rankings) and the rest are members who already started off with that defence level.

The fact that you say we are the most cancerous clan in the scene despite CD having mains (who are actually apart of CD and have been hitting us with the same mains they hit us since 2015) just shows your bias (although this doesn't surprise me as TBR has said he would mass join misfits to help you clear us).

Now stfu and stop trying to say we're trying to raise the cap when we aren't lmfao.

No one in doom has intentionally trained defence. No one in doom has asked anyone in doom to train defence.

We consistently sit people at preps who have defence and break the cap.

rsxJBqO.png

9 people that are 5 or higher defence, 3 of which are either old school or veteran (our two most inactive rankings) and the rest are members who already started off with that defence level.

The fact that you say we are the most cancerous clan in the scene despite CD having mains (who are actually apart of CD and have been hitting us with the same mains they hit us since 2015) just shows your bias (although this doesn't surprise me as TBR has said he would mass join misfits to help you clear us).

Now stfu and stop trying to say we're trying to raise the cap when we aren't lmfao.

I dont care about CD because i dont do f2p for a reason ;-). I understand your point but we arent discussing CD's mains here.

Stay to the point of the discussion.

I'm not bias but I'm trying to look at the facts and the pre-HPC closure time of Doom made alot of painfull things clear.

What would be other now from the time back then?

You already started to raise the cap by doing this:

1e49749134269dea2b989b4338e8f7b9.png

Knowing the official brackets are this:

bd4c44b4001b870981b5bb72ad4dc8ef.png

You can say those brackets are total bullbrown sticky stuff because they arent combat level related but you agreed to them in some form by using this very forum.

You agreed to this by using the LPC clan adver. section.

As for the mains, I only have to hop on SB's teamspeak and talk to people from different clans to hear that multiple people of Doom have relations with REV.

The excuse that only misfits was getting hit because if their higher overall combat levels is bullbrown sticky stuff in my eyes.

I've seen quite alot of people with 75 attack who didnt get hit by the mains.

The way they moved resulted in me believing they were coordinated by dooms intel.

We'll see how things go from now on...

I'm off doom for now (dont want to be a second control pker and putting rs > life) but if I continue to see suspicious things I have no problem in forcing you out of the LPC scene and close you to see your members form multiple new clans (more action for OP/ RD / DMK / Rage / AAO).

I dont care about CD because i dont do f2p for a reason ;-). I understand your point but we arent discussing CD's mains here.

Stay to the point of the discussion.

I'm not bias but I'm trying to look at the facts and the pre-HPC closure time of Doom made alot of painfull things clear.

What would be other now from the time back then?

You already started to raise the cap by doing this:

1e49749134269dea2b989b4338e8f7b9.png

Knowing the official brackets are this:

bd4c44b4001b870981b5bb72ad4dc8ef.png

You can say those brackets are total bullbrown sticky stuff because they arent combat level related but you agreed to them in some form by using this very forum.

You agreed to this by using the LPC clan adver. section.

As for the mains, I only have to hop on SB's teamspeak and talk to people from different clans to hear that multiple people of Doom have relations with REV.

The excuse that only misfits was getting hit because if their higher overall combat levels is bullbrown sticky stuff in my eyes.

I've seen quite alot of people with 75 attack who didnt get hit by the mains.

The way they moved resulted in me believing they were coordinated by dooms intel.

We'll see how things go from now on...

I'm off doom for now (dont want to be a second control pker and putting rs > life) but if I continue to see suspicious things I have no problem in forcing you out of the LPC scene and close you to see your members form multiple new clans (more action for OP/ RD / DMK / Rage / AAO).

I'm 87 combat and was getting hit by the mains and calling piles on the mains myself.

I have no idea who changed our banner but our host is crap and takes ages changing things but literally everyone in the clan flames people who has defence.

Since re-opening we've never needed mains to compete, and it's the reason why we want to fight clans in clan wars (thus the 14-3 prep record). If we relied on mains we wouldn't have performed that well.