Congratulations my clan

TBR

It looks as if CD as won the rivalry 3 weeks in.

In clanning terms when you promote the clan world broccoli with less brain cells than a broccolied pig, you automatically win any rivalry.

Jesus Christ we've broke you again. But I'm afraid we don't off until you close.

We went out with 75 people yesterday to claim #1 again, I was waiting for my Rune crossbow loot @@Timer ...

Here watch our 12 min action packed vid that includes +1 pks and multiple clears, whilst you wait around till your weekly Saturday event.

!SeenCD

Seems to me like we conquered F2P and switched Dooms priority from F2P weekends to P2P.

Every single LPC clan is petrified at the thought of 100 Purple coloured gentleman stepping into pay servers, we all know it.

Doom will cling onto their propaganda meanwhile we will continue to outpull and outperform every other clan with minimal fuss.

Im predicting another easy win for Critical Damage, that's all from me folks back to you in the studio.

We went out with 75 people yesterday to claim #1 again, I was waiting for my Rune crossbow loot @@Timer ...

Here watch our 12 min action packed vid that includes +1 pks and multiple clears, whilst you wait around till your weekly Saturday event.

!SeenCD

I did indeed watch ur video... and found it quite interesting.

You getting cleared by misfits.

9895fcdd89e9f5aa351afd0fdb31c54e.png

You rushing with 40 people after pulling 75? this was midtrip i assume (meaining that u somehow managed to lose 30 people with all the boring regroups u had.

bbfc2c1bc7b57ea5c443bf5ecd1df421.png

Nice mains lmfaOO

Edit: rev hitting only misfits and not doom? This happens over and over again.. Hmm

5985b17071bb61a887ce603a4ee08125.png

I did indeed watch ur video... and found it quite interesting.

You getting cleared by misfits.

9895fcdd89e9f5aa351afd0fdb31c54e.png

You rushing with 40 people after pulling 75? this was midtrip i assume (meaining that u somehow managed to lose 30 people with all the boring regroups u had.

bbfc2c1bc7b57ea5c443bf5ecd1df421.png

Nice mains lmfaOO

5985b17071bb61a887ce603a4ee08125.png

If you watched it you'll see we didn't get cleared by misfits lul.

40 people on the mini map during a spread rush... well duh, more people west and south.

Mains were Rev or whoever, not ours, hit our high levels too.

Cd is brown sticky stuff lmao. More mains than any clan and then blames their minion clan for them. Doesn't do clan wars and when they do they get 3-0d by country clans.

Yes i do agree cd still sucks even with imperial and mains.

Gz PURE clans

If you watched it you'll see we didn't get cleared by misfits lul.

40 people on the mini map during a spread rush... well duh, more people west and south.

Mains were Rev or whoever, not ours, hit our high levels too.

excuse-generator.exe

doubt theres 30 people not on teamcape counter lmao

Cd is brown sticky stuff lmao. More mains than any clan and then blames their minion clan for them. Doesn't do clan wars and when they do they get 3-0d by country clans.

Yes i do agree cd still sucks even with imperial and mains.

Gz PURE clans