Hypocrites

Pain

You hypocrites need to stop spreading propaganda and man the fuck up.

You don't see us crying all over SB when our callers/members get camped by the same and other mains in either our own or enemy team capes.

Took me less than a minute to find these pics from yesterday. (and those are just from my folder, we don't ask members to find pics of any main in wild so we can post propaganda like sf/rage)

Now I can officially label sf and rage as main clans because hey, if they're wearing a team-9 cape and/or hitting our members surely they must be our enemies' mains?!

Suck my ass btw 

df306c7f2bbd92d61d1735cafd8bc625.png

rage resorting to hpc accs? wdf l0l

xfP4bUi.png

a7a2c994dd26381b099441c03b8621cf.png

95e24945aa43528c343b34424edacd4c.pngf4c9a3ef090b643a437c358029883831.png

fd749bce4fe9ed4f7bd4c3d5e3fb4c2f.png

yes you get hit by the odd main here and there but my complaint is that yesterday when i used my lvl 90 1 def pure i was camped by a confirmed cd main until i switched to a different account (i can pull up like 100 screenshots of it if need be)

Look all we want is the scene to remain clean, no clan should be allowing their members to hit other pures on mains. if you truely want this 1-4 defence movement you would crack down on it more.

i can confirm with 100% certainty that rage did not bring a single main to hit another clans pure (we even killed one of our lvl 90 scouts in rune when it came near us)

xfP4bUi.png

Well this is the only picture of someone from Rage and I'm not sure what you're trying to prove, is he even hitting somebody?

It's lvl 24 wildy and hes lvl 111 lmao

The difference is you have long time CD members ragging during the fights such as King Pew, Demi Lovato, and Lithuanianz

So no, it's not hypocritical at all for us to ask you to fuck off with the mains when there's clear evidence of you using them during fights, and no real evidence of us using them.

At no point have we claimed that every main in a T7 cape is a CD main, so you can stop falling back on that.

Poor effort on your part

yes you get hit by the odd main here and there but my complaint is that yesterday when i used my lvl 90 1 def pure i was camped by a confirmed cd main until i switched to a different account (i can pull up like 100 screenshots of it if need be)

Look all we want is the scene to remain clean, no clan should be allowing their members to hit other pures on mains. if you truely want this 1-4 defence movement you would crack down on it more.

i can confirm with 100% certainty that rage did not bring a single main to hit another clans pure (we even killed one of our lvl 90 scouts in rune when it came near us)

You want the scene free of mains then do something to deserve it lol. U did the same thing in the hpc scene, teamed up with 4 other clans to form cluster124 (lmk if u want the pic of ur ranks and other clans ranks in the same irc channel planning a hit on eop) but yet u complain when clans retaliate with mains? Start fighting 1v1 instead of teaming with other clans and u wouldnt have this problem.

You want the scene free of mains then do something to deserve it lol. U did the same thing in the hpc scene, teamed up with 4 other clans to form cluster124 (lmk if u want the pic of ur ranks and other clans ranks in the same irc channel planning a hit on eop) but yet u complain when clans retaliate with mains? Start fighting 1v1 instead of teaming with other clans and u wouldnt have this problem.

except we were the ones fighting 1v2 today?

be quiet moron

except we were the ones fighting 1v2 today?

be quiet moron

Haha play the victim card typical rage don't forget my clan sent u down to lpc and I'm more than happy to mass up during ur trip and camp u too. never forget that bud

Haha play the victim card typical rage don't forget my clan sent u down to lpc and I'm more than happy to mass up during ur trip and camp u too. never forget that bud

how is that playing the victim card? just pointing out how you dont know what you're talking about lol

3 months into 2017 and we already have the winner of 'most ironic post of the year'

how is that playing the victim card? just pointing out how you dont know what you're talking about lol

Ok so ur saying 2 clans team on us and u can't handle it lmao? 5 clans made an alliance to fight eop and failed, why are u crying about 2 clans lmao.

3 months into 2017 and we already have the winner of 'most ironic post of the year'

Coming from someone no1 takes serious and is possibly one of the worst ranks ever, thanks i guess

Ok so ur saying 2 clans team on us and u can't handle it lmao? 5 clans made an alliance to fight eop and failed, why are u crying about 2 clans lmao.

Coming from someone no1 takes serious and is possibly one of the worst ranks ever, thanks i guess

it appears you've lost the plot

g'day

At the end of the day they aren't our mains. I've already posted a topic on cd forums explaining if any member uses a main they're banned from the clan. Some of you leaders should tell your members to grow a pair of bollocks. I get camped 24/7 you think I make a topic on here crying lmfao

xfP4bUi.png

Well this is the only picture of someone from Rage and I'm not sure what you're trying to prove, is he even hitting somebody?

It's lvl 24 wildy and hes lvl 111 lmao

The difference is you have long time CD members ragging during the fights such as King Pew, Demi Lovato, and Lithuanianz

So no, it's not hypocritical at all for us to ask you to fuck off with the mains when there's clear evidence of you using them during fights, and no real evidence of us using them.

At no point have we claimed that every main in a T7 cape is a CD main, so you can stop falling back on that.

Poor effort on your part

Lmfao u wot no wonder u got declined from sv

That 111 can hit our maxed 91s nice logic dipbrown sticky stuff

At the end of the day they aren't our mains. I've already posted a topic on cd forums explaining if any member uses a main they're banned from the clan. Some of you leaders should tell your members to grow a pair of bollocks. I get camped 24/7 you think I make a topic on here crying lmfao

This have strong mentality and Ull do fine pussies