Hypocrites

Pain

so from what i take from the few topics i have read, cd has brought a total of 3 mains in the lpc scene being; king pew,demi, lith... so 3 mains are destroying your clans? like its the wildy you can expect 2-3 people to possibly double log and snipe people, i myself had my first trip in 2 months last Saturday and had doom mains etc attack me... crying cd brings mains to the wildy which is why you lost doesn't fly when you are supplying the evidence urself only pointing out a possible 2-3 mains max, and to say you don't bring mains is hilarious, like you have ur whole clan on join me and see their monitors because its impossible to keep track of 60+ individuals and all their movements, and if every main in the wildy was cd's that i saw last Saturday i think we could give RoT a a good fullout war in the wildy with those numbers 

CD IS A MAIN CLAN 

At the end of the day they aren't our mains. I've already posted a topic on cd forums explaining if any member uses a main they're banned from the clan. Some of you leaders should tell your members to grow a pair of bollocks. I get camped 24/7 you think I make a topic on here crying lmfao

stfu cauliflower little dog, drop the mains you fool

All of those mains belong to doom. They set out to hide in p2p and send their non p2p tanks to snipe real f2p clans. If anything we should ban doom out of this site for good.

Also, few of those mains are knows 308 singles raggers/tank teams which would explain why they hit you in single. I watched the rage fs cd cluster and it was pretty clean 95% of the time. The rest of the time was envy and strike team in mostly moth even addy. I really don't know why rage is complaining so much.

Doesn't explain demi lovato or lithuanianz which have been sniping pures back in 2015 too.

2 mains, and they mostly hit other mains, we went from bringing around 50 mains, and now we have 2 people going out of their way to bring mains in cd. (which we dont allow)

You allowing hpc accounts / mithril is the problem.

We dont allow anyone to go on tanks/mains etc

two people dont change the outcome of a fight.

2 mains, and they mostly hit other mains, we went from bringing around 50 mains, and now we have 2 people going out of their way to bring mains in cd. (which we dont allow)

You allowing hpc accounts / mithril is the problem.

We dont allow anyone to go on tanks/mains etc

two people dont change the outcome of a fight.

The narrative you write changes from rank to rank, from "how can 110s/126s hit you" to "they only hit mains" to "we only have 2 people going out their way to bring mains in cd" (which is actually more than this considering swag of RS and lithuanianz, 2, 3 and 4.

3.5% of our ML (5 accounts) are 20 defence, being sat in every single prep and generally disliked by our entire community.

No clan other than FS are using mains, every other clan dealt with them by bringing pures with fireblast instead. If every clan had your mentality we would be back in 2015 with everyone bringing 50+ mains a trip...

You want the scene free of mains then do something to deserve it lol. U did the same thing in the hpc scene, teamed up with 4 other clans to form cluster124 (lmk if u want the pic of ur ranks and other clans ranks in the same irc channel planning a hit on eop) but yet u complain when clans retaliate with mains? Start fighting 1v1 instead of teaming with other clans and u wouldnt have this problem.

stfu its mentalities like urs that ruin the pure scene, the reaction to a 2vs1 (expected if its team on crash/cluster focus on highest opts which u probably forgot in ded hpc scene) is to use tactics to reposition urself to avoid being sandwiched (i.e. when rage moved into mouth of ca) or push onto another clans clump to avoid being sniped (which u can see all clans doing in their aftermaths/vids), not bringing mains tomato 

using pures in the pure scene is something u have to work to earn, it should be expected lmfao idk how thats hard to comprehend

stfu its mentalities like urs that ruin the pure scene, the reaction to a 2vs1 (expected if its team on crash/cluster focus on highest opts which u probably forgot in ded hpc scene) is to use tactics to reposition urself to avoid being sandwiched (i.e. when rage moved into mouth of ca) or push onto another clans clump to avoid being sniped (which u can see all clans doing in their aftermaths/vids), not bringing mains tomato 

using pures in the pure scene is something u have to work to earn, it should be expected lmfao idk how thats hard to comprehend

the more u cry the more mains i bring lol ty

Lmfao u wot no wonder u got declined from sv

That 111 can hit our maxed 91s nice logic dipbrown sticky stuff

This have strong mentality and Ull do fine pussies

we literally scouted u in ca and hopped to ur world, instead u hightailed it back to graves and hopped ur raggers i.e. pew, lithuanianz, demi etc over to follow us down, which is why we hopped out instead of giving either a)a clan without the leadership to actually ban people using mains - ye we have evidence and ur own member admitted to have so time to ban em i guess:

so from what i take from the few topics i have read, cd has brought a total of 3 mains in the lpc scene being; king pew,demi, lith... so 3 mains are destroying your clans? like its the wildy you can expect 2-3 people to possibly double log and snipe people, i myself had my first trip in 2 months last Saturday and had doom mains etc attack me... crying cd brings mains to the wildy which is why you lost doesn't fly when you are supplying the evidence urself only pointing out a possible 2-3 mains max, and to say you don't bring mains is hilarious, like you have ur whole clan on join me and see their monitors because its impossible to keep track of 60+ individuals and all their movements, and if every main in the wildy was cd's that i saw last Saturday i think we could give RoT a a good fullout war in the wildy with those numbers 

or b ) a lying clan 

any action at all

either way if u want f2p sundays to carry on u should prolly do something m8 or u can keep going, and pull 30 people in sundays to cry for attention in a server u cant compete in

the more u cry the more mains i bring lol ty

ok bby i get it if runescape is important enough to fake mum having cancer then u can do whatever u want, just keep calm and take deep breaths 

All of those mains belong to doom. They set out to hide in p2p and send their non p2p tanks to snipe real f2p clans. If anything we should ban doom out of this site for good.

Also, few of those mains are knows 308 singles raggers/tank teams which would explain why they hit you in single. I watched the rage fs cd cluster and it was pretty clean 95% of the time. The rest of the time was envy and strike team in mostly moth even addy. I really don't know why rage is complaining so much.