Oh? @Zenith V8 , Envy, Critical Damage @Control Pker

Papa Bear

quality?? looooooooooool the only prep you won recently was to an xlpc and you get cleared up20 by misfits in p2p.

according to ur post im assuming ur from misfits, lemme till ya this big daddy, 9 times outta fken 10 we won all the fight matched to semi matched against mf

and ur sht leader couldnt even accept a fullout LOL a fullout lmfao

Doom lost every prep so far because of SF lmfao

there were 5/45 core members from sf in those preps gz f2p based shtter lmfao

Misfits did this to doom

Lmfao doom canceled 2 p2p preps vs misfits newbundle of twigs

1 p2p because we already had something on that day, you cancelled 2v2 vs us lmfao

Calling me newbundle of twigs when u started clanning in 2016 lmfao holy brown sticky stuff ur new

1 p2p because we already had something on that day, you cancelled 2v2 vs us lmfao

Calling me newbundle of twigs when u started clanning in 2016 lmfao holy brown sticky stuff ur new

Lmfao you paid for sf members. Lmfao get a refund you bought lvl 90s with 20+ def and 90- hp

8Z1ZVrL.png

You canceled 2 preps and lost to us up 20 your clan is brown sticky stuff. Also been clannin since 07 bud

xlpcs prep us but you don't lmfao thats when you know your clan is truly brown sticky stuff.

lmfao you got bullied out of f2p sundays, r4ped so hard that you didnt bother posting a saturday topic for 3 consecutive weeks, getting outpulled by envy and cleared by rage, now you're prepping xlpc's so you can win something. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL look what we did to you

Lmfao you paid for sf members. Lmfao get a refund you bought lvl 90s with 20+ def and 90- hp

8Z1ZVrL.png

You canceled 2 preps and lost to us up 20 your clan is brown sticky stuff. Also been clannin since 07 bud

yeah bro we paid 400m for control pker, was gonna offer him 600m for member rank but he took 400m instead. Dw ari won us $10k in dmm so he'll be taking founder rank too lmfao broccoli

Cancelled 1 prep, you cancelled a fullout and we smashed your clan several times, thanks for free loot

i5yjk1.png

lmfao you got bullied out of f2p sundays, r4ped so hard that you didnt bother posting a saturday topic for 3 consecutive weeks, getting outpulled by envy and cleared by rage, now you're prepping xlpc's so you can win something. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL look what we did to you

yes you made us bully you out of clan wars and p2p meaning you only do 1 trip a week lmfa0

according to ur post im assuming ur from misfits, lemme till ya this big daddy, 9 times outta fken 10 we won all the fight matched to semi matched against mf

and ur sht leader couldnt even accept a fullout LOL a fullout lmfao

im not in misfits broccoli. I was macing some dome kids last week for their sotd and I saw you getting cleared up opts,  you also killed 2 ppl in a prep against fs lmfao keep telling yourself doom is "quality" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

im not in misfits broccoli. I was macing some dome kids last week for their sotd and I saw you getting cleared up opts,  you also killed 2 ppl in a prep against fs lmfao keep telling yourself doom is "quality" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think you understood the opposit, my lost broccolied friend.

yeah bro we paid 400m for control pker, was gonna offer him 600m for member rank but he took 400m instead. Dw ari won us $10k in dmm so he'll be taking founder rank too lmfao broccoli

Cancelled 1 prep, you cancelled a fullout and we smashed your clan several times, thanks for free loot

i5yjk1.png

yes you made us bully you out of clan wars and p2p meaning you only do 1 trip a week lmfa0

broccoli you post a pic from the fight mains helped you. There's even a main in bottom right corner of your picture.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/31610-disgusting-main-clans/page-1

broccoli you post a pic from the fight mains helped you. There's even a main in bottom right corner of your picture.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/31610-disgusting-main-clans/page-1

Yeah also us complaining about us getting hit by the mains

or did you just ignore that to continue your fuel for propaganda lmfao

LOL, funny how you kids think mains was helping us. They was sniping everyone, I died to them. The only reason they hit you is because they was on your side to begin with and you're also higher cbs then us. 120+s can't hit 70s in lvl 37 wild, but they can easily hit 87+ cbs.

And the next 3 fights after that, we cleared you with an 11 minute video showing ALL the fights and clears.

Teleporting up after a clan teles out does not count as a win.