Oh? @Zenith V8 , Envy, Critical Damage @Control Pker

Papa Bear

LOL, funny how you kids think mains was helping us. They was sniping everyone, I died to them. The only reason they hit you is because they was on your side to begin with and you're also higher cbs then us. 120+s can't hit 70s in lvl 37 wild, but they can easily hit 87+ cbs.

And the next 3 fights after that, we cleared you with an 11 minute video showing ALL the fights and clears.

Teleporting up after a clan teles out does not count as a win.

You can't be that broccolied. Doom was in deeper wildly than misfits why wouldn't the mains go deeper and hit you if they were concerned about wilderness level attacking purrs. They clearly were off you guys in multiple pics and videos

You can't be that broccolied. Doom was in deeper wildly than misfits why wouldn't the mains go deeper and hit you if they were concerned about wilderness level attacking purrs. They clearly were off you guys in multiple pics and videos

So let me get this straight, you have a clan of mains who was pking around vetion/spider. They stumbled across you south of gap and us north of gap. Now you expect them, who are hungry for loot, to log out and run north of gap and then log back in to atk us, when they can easily hit you saving the trouble of logging and then hit us once you was gone. 

Like I said, I died to them.

You're a clan who runs entirely on lies and excuses.

You lose, but claim you win EVERY fight down 20.

You used to beat clans up 20 when you had streamers with you, but when the tables turned, you use that as an excuse.

You always claim we're teaming with UB yet they're never near us 90% of the time.

You always claim we have mains, yet we die to them as well.

You always claim you beat every clan without banking, and when you're cauliflower enough to get caught in the middle, instead of admitting you positioned yourself poorly, all clans now seem to be teaming on you.

We declined your only prep request due to already having something planned. You dropped out of the 2v2 fullout, excuse being, no one would be on.

I could keep going.

yes you made us bully you out of clan wars and p2p meaning you only do 1 trip a week lmfa0

we went out on sunday/saturday and friday + other midweek trips. + got a prep tomorrow. Fucking broccoli lmfao, take the dick out of your mouth and think before you post next time.

You were just unfortunate enough to have been where they were hopping around.

Gl this weekend though.

we went out on sunday/saturday and friday + other midweek trips. + got a prep tomorrow. Fucking broccoli lmfao, take the dick out of your mouth and think before you post next time.

None of which are mandatory trips apart from Saturday. So yes, you still got bullied out of P2P and only do 1 mandatory trip a week lmfao stop piping up randy

None of which are mandatory trips apart from Saturday. So yes, you still got bullied out of P2P and only do 1 mandatory trip a week lmfao stop piping up randy

Why the fuck does it matter If it's mandatory or not, the fact is we still go out everyday nearly everyday. Lmfao when is a prep ever mandatory you broccoli.  We slumped you to pulling 50s on Saturday pulling +40 on you heck even on our non-mandatory non sign up Sunday trip we out pulled that.  Time to look for another to mass join you.

Why the fuck does it matter If it's mandatory or not, the fact is we still go out everyday nearly everyday. Lmfao when is a prep ever mandatory you broccoli.  We slumped you to pulling 50s on Saturday pulling +40 on you heck even on our non-mandatory non sign up Sunday trip we out pulled that.  Time to look for another to mass join you.

I never said a prep was mandatory...? are you dizzy?

If you're saying you slumped us to 50s on saturday then we slumped you to 50s on sunday lmfao stay easy.

keep bringing up months old history. Lets talk about your most recent preps 

Is this what quality looks like bro? lmfao. I'm not in fs either moron

regardless what our preprecord is (13-3), we still have quality over most lpcs and have i posted that ur fs? didnt think so tomato

-Longest Prep Win Streak in History-

390ALqP.png

gtCQ8hw.png

4631da7c82dcbf85de49257348a6fadc.png

a5ndDki.png

I was never in imperial been CD since 08 buddy

Terrible attempt but try again

will try again next time f2p based =)

regardless what our preprecord is (13-3), we still have quality over most lpcs and have i posted that ur fs? didnt think so tomato

will try again next time f2p based =)

Doom has as much quality as control peers hair style. Mfw you think posting all these awards are supposed to impress any1 knowing doom closed. Also these records are absolute bs considering you prepped clans like ev/iv/st/sf twice a week but every clan with any kind of quality you fought you got utterly destroyed. Killed 2 ppl vs fs in a 40vs40. 3-0d by olympus, almost perfected by ub in a 50vs50. Your on like a 5-0 lose streak so your clan decided to prep an xlpc so you can win at something

Doom has as much quality as control peers hair style. Mfw you think posting all these awards are supposed to impress any1 knowing doom closed. Also these records are absolute bs considering you prepped clans like ev/iv/st/sf twice a week but every clan with any kind of quality you fought you got utterly destroyed. Killed 2 ppl vs fs in a 40vs40. 3-0d by olympus, almost perfected by ub in a 50vs50. Your on like a 5-0 lose streak so your clan decided to prep an xlpc so you can win at something

what clan are you in tbh?

we only lost to ub op and fs dunno we never prepped sf, never prepped in ev except in 2k15 where doom won and we smashed st aka baltics, the only reason we prepped ir because they wanted it for the sb tourny

tysm

what clan are you in tbh?

we only lost to ub op and fs dunno we never prepped sf, never prepped in ev except in 2k15 where doom won and we smashed st aka baltics, the only reason we prepped ir because they wanted it for the sb tourny

tysm

I'm in the clan that slumped you to pulling 50s even after paying a clan to merge into you on Saturday and not posting a topic for 3 consecutive weeks. Also the same clan that bullied you out of f2p sundays and soon Saturdays.

You prepped most of those clans mentioned above you clueless twat. Now when any clan with any sort of quality wants a prep your on a 4-0/ 5-0 losing streak so far