Unbreakable vs Olympus | P2P Mini 3-0 Sets Ft. 3v5 | 3/27/17

Tyendinaga

u made a nice topic buddy u tryina be a robot aswell?

if you're talking about the public topic I made on our forums then you're broccolied. Getting konduit to have the same features as nearly all the other big clients isn't me asking for a robot client. I didn't mention anything about clan caller or target marking for single piling.

multi lines, rag list, freeze timers, ph neck alerts, world tracker and a calculator. if you think that is asking for anything close to what exilent was then kys lmao

if you're talking about the public topic I made on our forums then you're broccolied. Getting konduit to have the same features as nearly all the other big clients isn't me asking for a robot client. I didn't mention anything about clan caller or target marking for single piling.

multi lines, rag list, freeze timers, ph neck alerts, world tracker and a calculator. if you think that is asking for anything close to what exilent was then kys lmao

beep boop

stfu lol

bullied out of tourney? you got bullied out of F2P wilderness lmfao id pipe down little buddy we already won

you got bullied out of p2p and bullied out of clw lmfao cya in the LPC SB tournament nvm you got bullied out of that too l0l