It's Mr.Cringe.

Inners Only

Why not show the full picture instead of hiding that there are only 10-12 in the scout cc (to let everyone on sb assume that the cc has like 30+ niggas in it), while only 5 of those are in the fighting world (326) to destroy any mithril/addy in sight so our 1 def pures can have good fun action?

b48b3b2e4e0a001e8df5e02d16739b28.png

Why not show the full picture instead of hiding that there are only 10-12 in the scout cc (to let everyone on sb assume that the cc has like 30+ niggas in it), while only 5 of those are in the fighting world (326) to destroy any mithril/addy in sight so our 1 def pures can have good fun action?

Because those mains are irrelevant , if you want me to show you pic of 1/2 weeks ago instead of that one feel free to tell me...this one is just saving alot of issues for your clan.

We pull +20 on you in most situations, we do not need mains, and most of the ppl in that picture is either 120+,scouting or is hitting addy/mithril in a seperate world to the main fight.

Context matter young one, dont belive all the ridicolous propaganda your ranks are making to justify losing this rivarly.

coming from the guy with a signature of fake boards... 

:)

We pull +20 on you in most situations, we do not need mains, and most of the ppl in that picture is either 120+,scouting or is hitting addy/mithril in a seperate world to the main fight.

Context matter young one, dont belive all the ridicolous propaganda your ranks are making to justify losing this rivarly.

You should checkup on your elite's once in a while.

Holy brown sticky stuff ur justin beiber thats the scouting cc lmfao pls stick to making dumb topics like these on doom forums

Holy brown sticky stuff ur justin beiber thats the scouting cc lmfao pls stick to making dumb topics like these on doom forums

BUt why is the scout thats in the cc added, (the one right under bsers) thats the same main we keep pointing out is there with 4 other mains constantly sniping the ranks of any clan that isnt CD when they fight you?

I thought that those random namers were not CD mains :s

BUt why is the scout thats in the cc added, (the one right under bsers) thats the same main we keep pointing out is there with 4 other mains constantly sniping the ranks of any clan that isnt CD when they fight you?

I thought that those random namers were not CD mains :s

ikr the random letter mains that are level 87 and in rune chains are on me every weekend and they say it's to kill "kids in mithril and addy" yeah right l0l

Some examples:

HosVqWD.png

AbUWdqs.png

X3VzGBk.png

That's just the random letter mains in your "scout cc", hitting guys in monk robes.

edit: the second picture is literally the guy added in the cc attacking kids in monk robes, thoughts?