It's Mr.Cringe.

Inners Only

ikr the random letter mains that are level 87 and in rune chains are on me every weekend and they say it's to kill "kids in mithril and addy" yeah right l0l

Some examples:

HosVqWD.png

AbUWdqs.png

X3VzGBk.png

That's just the random letter mains in your "scout cc", hitting guys in monk robes.

edit: the second picture is literally the guy added in the cc attacking kids in monk robes, thoughts?

Lmao. I'm ready for your excuse this time @ !

you should check up on ur elders once... oh wait you actually let them use mithril/adamant on trips, cause ur ranks has no backbone and no clue how to lead a clan.

Wanna explain how we use adamant if our highest defence level is 20 (which 3.5% of our clan has).

Your clan has kids in rune and you keep changing it from "they're scouting" to "they're hitting mains" when they're sat sniping pures with garbage low prayer high def accounts l0l

ikr the random letter mains that are level 87 and in rune chains are on me every weekend and they say it's to kill "kids in mithril and addy" yeah right l0l

Some examples:

HosVqWD.png

AbUWdqs.png

X3VzGBk.png

That's just the random letter mains in your "scout cc", hitting guys in monk robes.

edit: the second picture is literally the guy added in the cc attacking kids in monk robes, thoughts?

fighting other 20def mith accounts in diffrent worlds huh? Also tbr and co said these account wasnt yours lmfa00000 @@Pain speak up

The fact you actually think they are ours is the funny part. Maybe we should brings 'ours' and see how you cope.

they're in your "scout cc" lmfao bro you're so lost omg HAHAHAH